Based in Bermondsey, London with an office in Los Angeles, Involved Group is home to globally renowned record labels Anjunabeats and Anjunadeep, as well as artist management and publishing divisions.
We are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager to join our busy and growing London team. The role will include dealing with facilities, maintenance and improvements of our London offices, studios and other property lets.
You’ll be reporting to our Operations Manager. You will be expected to travel to our Bermondsey, London properties on an as-needed basis (in line with any governmental guidelines and advice relating to the COVID-19 pandemic). Apart from in-person meetings and visits to our properties as required, you can work remotely with flexible hours.
Who are we?
Home of Anjunabeats and Anjunadeep, Involved was founded by Above & Beyond and James Grant nearly 20 years ago and represents a group of companies including Involved Management and Involved Publishing. Today, we’re a team of over 50 people across London and Los Angeles. Independent to the core, we love developing new musical talent and creating world-beating live events. We’re a close-knit, diverse family who enjoy experiencing music together. No matter what your background is, if you have a demonstrated passion for electronic music and an entrepreneurial spirit, we want to hear from you.
- Management of London offices, London studios and other property lets.
- Monitor maintenance requirements and oversee all works.
- Management of any office or studio fitouts and reorganisation.
- Maintaining, improving and reviewing relationships with external suppliers.
- Assessment of external supplier services, contracting and billing.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance on all health & safety, security and insurance documents.
- Stock & equipment management – including CDs, vinyl, merchandise, stationary.
- Previous Facilities or Office Management experience essential
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in digital technologies (e.g. Mac OS, Google Suite)
- Local to London – can easily travel to Bermondsey, London on an as-needed basis (up to several times weekly)
Please upload your CV along with a cover letter.
Closing Date Friday 2nd April, 2021
If you need to have a conversation with us about the application process before applying for this role please do not hesitate to email Claire Horseman at [email protected]. We will be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments to the application process that may be required or to answer any questions you may have around potential barriers you think there could be prior to applying. We recognise the importance of diversity within our team and are fully committed to embracing all types of talent.