Title: Events Assistant (Intern)
Live & Merch · London, Southwark
Company: Involved Group
Full-time, 6 months placement
Location: Bermondsey, London UK (please note we are unable to accept international candidates unless you have a right to work in the UK)
Salary: London Living Wage
Based in Bermondsey, London, the Involved Group includes the globally renowned and successful independent dance and electronic labels Anjunabeats, Anjunadeep and the recently announced new label Reflections. We are also home to Involved Publishing and Involved Management representing some of the most cutting edge artists from around the world.
Our live events portfolio is more exciting than ever with a busy schedule of events, festivals and special live projects planned for 2023, from destination beach and camping festivals, to sold out all-nighters at iconic clubs and arenas around the globe.
Reporting to the Head of Events, the Events Intern will provide administrative support across all our event operations. You’ll often have several plates spinning, and must thrive in a fast-paced working environment, surrounded by people who love electronic music in all its forms!
Some of the things that you’ll do
- Organising and coordinating calls and meetings, taking minutes
- Updating calendars and schedules for the events team
- Updating contact databases
- Update event listings on Bands In Town and Resident Advisor
- Filing show receipts and expense receipts
- Coordinating signatures on show contracts and filing
- Collating ticket sale counts and passing onto the relevant parties
- Dealing with team travel logistics to and from events
- Managing guest lists and sending pre-event information
- Attending shows and acting as label representative
- In addition to the above all our interns are expected to help and support operations with general office and admin tasks.
- Some experience working in live music as a performer, promoter, booker or in a venue.
- A love of electronic music
- A team player
- Knowledge of and interested in the live events sector
- Experience working within Google Apps
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload
Please apply by uploading your CV and Cover Letter.
Closing date – Tuesday 16th May, 2023 (we reserve the right to close this role if we have enough suitable candidates)
If you would like to have a conversation with us about the application process before applying for this role please do not hesitate to email Claire Horseman at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments to the application process that may be required or to answer any questions you may have around potential barriers you think there could be prior to applying. We recognise the importance of diversity within our team and are fully committed to embracing all types of talent.