Based in Bermondsey, London with an office in Los Angeles, Involved Group is home to globally renowned record labels Anjunabeats and Anjunadeep, as well as artist management and publishing divisions.
We are looking for an experienced Operations Executive to join our busy and growing London team. You’ll be reporting directly to our Operations Manager, helping to manage our London offices, studios and other property lets — including dealing with facilities, maintenance and improvements, physical stock management, and general HR administration.
You will be expected to travel to our Bermondsey, London properties on a consistent basis (in line with any governmental guidelines and advice relating to the COVID-19 pandemic).
Who are we?
Home of Anjunabeats and Anjunadeep, Involved was founded by Above & Beyond and James Grant nearly 20 years ago and represents a group of companies including Involved Management and Involved Publishing. Today, we’re a team of over 50 people across London and Los Angeles. Independent to the core, we love developing new musical talent and creating world-beating live events. We’re a close-knit, diverse family who enjoy experiencing music together. No matter what your background is, if you have a demonstrated passion for electronic music and an entrepreneurial spirit, we want to hear from you.
- Assist with the management of London offices, London studios and other property lets.
- Management of the office ‘front of house’.
- Monitor maintenance requirements and oversee all works.
- Coordinate any office reorganisation and refurbishments.
- Maintain, improve and review relationships with external suppliers.
- Assess external supplier services, contracting and billing.
- Liaise with building management, landlords, and neighbouring residents where applicable.
- Assist in ensuring compliance on all health & safety, security and insurance documents.
- Manage stock & equipment – including stationary, CDs, vinyl, and merchandise/apparel
- Coordinate staff outings, meals, and team building events.
- Assist with general HR administration.
- Supporting our company work-placement and internship recruitment efforts.
- Previous experience in an administrative/operational-based office role essential (1-2 years minimum)
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in digital technologies (e.g. Mac OS, Google Suite)
- Willingness to learn new digital technologies (e.g. BambooHR, monday.com)
- Creative thinker – we love to hear new ideas!
- Passion for music and/or dance music is a plus
- Must be local to London as this is an office based role
Please upload your CV along with a cover letter.
Closing Date: Friday, 15th October 2021
If you need to have a conversation with us about the application process before applying for this role please do not hesitate to email Claire Horseman at [email protected]. We will be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments to the application process that may be required or to answer any questions you may have around potential barriers you think there could be prior to applying. We recognise the importance of diversity within our team and are fully committed to embracing all types of talent.