We’re the home of Anjunabeats, Anjunadeep, Involved Management and Involved Publishing and world-leading electronic artists like Above & Beyond, Lane 8, Seven Lions and Ben Böhmer. Involved Group is further expanding its finance team and we’re looking for an accounts assistant who wants to start or take the next step of their career with us.
Reporting to the accounts manager and financial director, you will be responsible for detailed entry of costs, reconciliation of petty cash and small expenses, managing new self-billing agreements, and assisting with royalty distribution.
The ideal candidate will be skilled in maths & excel, have a keen interest in understanding the music business and some experience or training within accounting or royalties management. You should also be reliable, trustworthy and able to rise to the needs of a multi-faceted business. A passion for dance music helps.
This is an opportunity for someone early in their royalties/finance career to work for a fast-growing music group which will also provide the training support you need to develop your skills. For the right candidate, this will develop into a full time role.
Some of the things you’ll do:
- Cost entry in Sage Accounts software
- Reconcile small accounts & petty cash
- Manage self-billing agreements and renewals with artists/writers
- Assist with royalty distribution
- Processing royalty statements
- Produce ad-hoc reports for finance team
- Data entry
- You will receive training on the Curve royalty software
- Keen eye for detail
- Proficiency with Maths
- Knowledge of Excel
- Familiarity with Sage would be preferred
- Knowledge of any other accounts software would be preferred but not essential
- Some entry level accounting would be a bonus
- Passion for music and interest in music business
- Be self-motivated and work well within a team
- Ability to prioritise and meet set accounting and royalty deadlines
- GCSE A-C English & Maths
Please upload your CV along with a cover letter.
Closing Date 2nd July, 2021
If you need to have a conversation with us about the application process before applying for this role please do not hesitate to email Claire Horseman at [email protected]. We will be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments to the application process that may be required or to answer any questions you may have around potential barriers you think there could be prior to applying. We recognise the importance of diversity within our team and are fully committed to embracing all types of talent.
Location: Bermondsey, London UK (we are only accepting UK based applicants for this role)
Salary: £21-£23,000 pro rata dependent on experience, 3-4 Days a Week