Interstellar Music Services is a full service music rights management company.
We are seeking an experienced, ambitious and highly driven music licensing professional to lead our sync department.
Interstellar Music Services represents both recording and publishing catalogues on behalf of independent artists across a wide variety of genres, and we strive to add value to our clients’ businesses in a pro-active and fully transparent way. We never take ownership of creators’ rights and we pride ourselves on providing the highest levels of service to successful rightsowners.
We’re looking for an exceptional, self motivated individual with a proven track record in creative licensing, sync and brand partnerships to develop and lead our sync team, whilst collaborating with company teams and leadership to create strategies to maximise income for our clients.
- Actively pitch for opportunities and negotiate license terms and fees in advertising, film, TV and video games
- Develop and maintain relationships with licensing clients in the US, UK and Europe
- Contribute to the assessment and onboarding of new Interstellar clients.
- Seek out opportunities in new media / Web3
- Develop and oversee the Interstellar sync dept
- Proactively identify opportunities to increase catalogue revenue
- Minimum of 5 years experience in music licensing at a label and/or publisher.
- Extensive relationships with music supervisors, agency and studio clients
- Excellent organisational skills
- Positive, enthusiastic and collaborative approach
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Proven track record of exceptional creative licensing work
To apply please send a covering letter and CV to [email protected]