International Solutions is a global music marketing and promotions company with offices in London, Amsterdam and Melbourne.
Our clients are labels – majors and independents, artist managers, independent artists and distributors for whom we design and execute multi-territory promotion and marketing campaigns for album releases, single campaigns and international tours. We are active in every genre of music, and we work with artists at every level – from emerging acts to household names. More details at isolmusic.com.
We have an opportunity for an International Project Manager to join our growing team. The role reports to the group CIO and will be based in Amsterdam with some travel required to our London office and to client shows in Europe.
- Work closely with the group CIO (Amsterdam) and the UK Managing Director (London) to plan and implement global marketing and promotion campaigns
- Work closely with clients to discuss scheduled releases and advise focus markets for the campaigns.
- Ensure delivery of all necessary promotional assets
- Prepare campaign strategy document and budget for client approval
- Select and manage 3rd party contractors – PR agencies, Pluggers and Marketeers – to deliver local services in specific markets.
- Manage the creation of promotion and marketing tools and the delivery of materials to the local teams.
- Drive digital marketing teams to execute global digital campaigns and streaming strategies.
- Liaise with managers and booking agents to maximize international tour promotion.
- Acquire proficiency in the company’s procedures, and online systems for music delivery and reporting.
- Manage the company’s reporting functions.
- Manage the company’s in-house PR services, maintaining and extending contact with journalists, DJs and producers.
- Co-ordinate schedules for promotional days, including booking of travel and liaison with managers & artists.
- Attend shows, promotional days and interviews as necessary, in the UK and around Europe.
- Self-starter/quick learner with at least 3 years of music business experience and enthusiasm to get involved with all aspects of a growing company.
- Some existing knowledge of PR/Media, gained from experience in a PR company or label.
- We are seeking a Digital Native, who is fully conversant with all aspects of online communication and takes a “digital first” attitude.
- Ability to work on own initiative, under tight deadlines and sometimes without direct supervision.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Flexiblity to work out of office hours when the need arises.
- This is an international role and some travel will be required
- Ability to understand different cultural approaches, and to deal with a range of personalities.
- Computer literacy in OSX and Office for Mac, particularly Word and Excel, as well as Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Additional languages other than English will be a factor in candidate selection. Please indicate any proficiency level in other languages according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/en/resources/european-language-levels-cefr
- Knowledge of WordPress or a similar CMS input systems.
- Knowledge of online media monitoring systems.
- Knowledge of digital delivery services such as Haulix and Promo Jukebox
- Knowledge of email marketing/servicing tools such as Mailchimp or other similar tools.
- UK/European driving license would be useful, but not expected.
Dependent on experience.
Please send a pdf file with your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your interest in working with us. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.