An association of music industry professionals focussed on supporting the work of music publishers and composers in the production music arena.
IPMG is an association within the global trade body for the music publishing industry (ICMP) and helps serve as a bridge between the production music (PM) community and the music publishing industry by raising awareness and recognition of our sector.
Our aim is to bring together PM colleagues globally to share knowledge and gain understanding of the common opportunities and challenges presented in our industry, ultimately to help protect, support and improve the ever-changing landscape of production music.
The role has a strong focus on communication, cohesion and organisation.
Working in close conjunction with the IPMG Board, ICMP’s Director General and staff, the successful candidate will:
Be responsible for drafting regular communications ‘newsletter’ to our members to highlight upcoming events, recent legislations, developments, challenges, which affect our industry on a global basis.
Co-ordinate physical events and meetings supported by ICMP staff. This will involve working with the IPMG board and ICMP to determine the event agenda, engage and book speakers, market the event and manage attendees / sign ups.
Diarize quarterly committee meetings with the board and ICMP Secretariat. Identify topics for discussion, create and distribute the agenda for each meeting.
Assist in co-ordination of membership application and subscription process.
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience working in a relevant company or industry association connected to Production Music.
- The highest standards of discretion and confidentiality observance.
- A highly dedicated attitude and driven to make a key contribution to a growing sector.
- An uncompromising eye for detail.
- Have an established network of relevant professional contacts.
- Strong proactivity and ‘self-starter’ skills are essential.
- Impeccable written and spoken skills in English are essential. Proficiency in other languages (particularly French, German or Spanish) would be a competitive advantage.
Initial Outline of Terms
- Fee negotiable based on experience.
- This is remote working role, occasional international travel may be required.
- The contract will be part time, open-ended and the terms of employment format will
be as a contractor’s service agreement.
- IPMG will be responsible for attendant professional costs and all required resources.
Part time position. Approximately 10 hours per month, 10 months per year (negotiable).
- Your professional CV (max. 2 pages; in .PDF format) and;
- A cover letter (max. 2 pages; in .Doc format)
Subject line: ‘Application: IPMG Coordinator’ to: [email protected] Deadline for receipt: Friday 30 July 2021, 2pm CET.
Due to the volume of applications, we ask we ask for your understanding in advance that only shortlisted applicants may be contacted.