Integrity Music is looking for an Sr. Publicity/Media Manager!
Integrity Music is a recording and publishing label with offices in Nashville, Tennessee (US) and Eastbourne, East Sussex (UK).
We are part of the David C Cook family, a nonprofit resource provider serving the global Church with Christ-centered resources.
Our staff, writers and worship artists are committed to taking songs of substance to the local Church and its leaders around the world. These songs include “Great Are You Lord,” “Your Great Name,” “Revelation Song,” “Open The Eyes Of My Heart,” “I Am Free”, the No. 1 radio hit “We Believe” (Newsboys), “In Christ Alone”, “10,000 Reasons”, “Everlasting God”, “Here I Am To Worship”, “Blessed Be You Name”, “I Could Sing of Your Love Forever”, “Spirit Break Out”, “Guardian”, “Waiting Here For You”, “God’s Great Dance Floor”, “The Lion & The Lamb”, “Soul On Fire” & many more.
Our music is distributed in over 200 countries and our songs have been translated and recorded in numerous languages, including Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Dutch, French, Portuguese and Hindi.
Proceeds from the sale of Integrity’s (and David C Cook’s) products are combined with one hundred percent of charitable donations to fund ministry projects with international congregations and partners.
Together, we join in co-mission to create, translate and distribute life-transforming resources.
- Exercise leadership in creatively and strategically crafting compelling, remarkable stories around Integrity Music artists that maximize influencer engagement.
- The Publicist is responsible for the direction of all media relations and best in class development of effective public communications regarding Integrity Music, its products, artists and events through local, regional and national outlets.
- In addition, this position manages all independent publicity firms outsourced for specific artists and/or brands.
- Create, execute, and direct both traditional and digital publicity campaigns for all album releases.
- Oversee daily publicity functions, which include:
- Supervision of any publicity staff (eg., independent consultants, writers, interns, etc)
- Fulfillment and management of media requests for interviews review products, press materials, etc.
- Reporting on and recapping publicity campaigns for marketing and leadership teams
- Media coaching / advising artists & managers as needed
- Pitch media, maintain key / strategic relationships
- Oversee media solicitation for album reviews, features and TV appearances
- Supervise NARAS/GRAMMY Awards, Dove Awards & Stellar Awards, Covenant Awards, etc… submission and process for Integrity Music artists and writers
- Plan and oversee artist scheduling, interviews, and red carpet appearances.
- Assist marketing/sales department members with copy writing and/or editing as needed
- Develop and service corporate news releases and solicit for corporate news coverage as directed
- Review and assist with press releases from other divisions of Integrity Music including UK and rest of world
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Formal Education: Bachelor’s Degree in communications-related field preferred
- Experience: Minimum of 5-7 years overseeing publicity for Christian artists/labels with proven success. Mainstream contacts are a plus.
- Specialized Knowledge/Certification: Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal). Research and relationship development
- Equipment Knowledge: Microsoft Office Suite
- Good Decision Maker
- Positive Attitude
- Team Player / Teamwork
- Communicates with ease
- Good task focus
- Likes responsibility
- Self-screens work
- Forward-thinking attitude
- Risk taker – doesn’t fear failing
- Not easily overwhelmed
- Contribute to a working environment of mutual Christian encouragement by upholding Christian standards in all working practices and relationships
- Passion for Worship
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. David C Cook is a dynamic work environment where positions evolve and change. As a result, the Company reserves the right to modify, delete or add job responsibilities, metrics and benchmarks as necessary to meet business needs. In addition, expectations of performance will be defined in regular performance discussions.
All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.