Integrity Music believe in the power of songs: we believe they change our perspective, our lives and our communities. Having been involved with worship songs for over 40 years, we’ve seen this happen over and over.
In this new role, bringing sales and marketing teams together, you will be responsible for facilitating an innovative, forward thinking and creative sales and marketing culture, leading and setting the brand strategies for Integrity Music Europe.
Alongside this, you will be developing new key strategic partnerships to advance the Integrity Music/David C Cook story and it’s family of primarily music based products.
Your strong leadership and interpersonal skills will be used to develop and manage your sales and marketing team, enabling them to achieve more and reach their potential, to innovate, collaborate and never stagnate.
This role requires you to be able to adapt from the creative side of marketing and sales into the analytical side, to use data to inform sales and marketing strategies.
This role will be focussed on developing new opportunities for sales and strategic partnerships for the songs and music services we offer, alongside a strong emphasis on marketing our products in the digital space. For us this has meant music into stores, where opportunities are still present across Europe to grow sales.
But the emphasis now is on how you will develop a strategy to grow sales within digital streaming, utililising voice based search and engaging with platforms such as Amazon, Apple and Spotify to increase our sales. Social media intelligence and SEO skills, that use facts to drive marketing spend and provide a measurable ROI.
Working in this newly created role, you will lead the joint sales and marketing team, overseeing the development and implementation of comprehensive sales and marketing strategies, to achieve forecasted physical and digital sales goals across all channels.
- BA Degree in Marketing with an emphasis on digital marketing.
- 8+ years experience managing a global brand, in the area of marketing, sales, strategy and content creation.
- You will need to be passionate about Christian worship music and have a proven knowledge and awareness of churches and movements in the UK and Europe.
- Exceptional knowledge of social media, SEO as well as physical product marketing into stores.
- Experience of working in a creative music marketing environment is a bonus. Equipment Knowledge: N/A
- Enthusiastic & optimistic
- Strong facilitator and communicator
- Ability to identify and pursue new opportunities
- Problem solving & adaptable within a changing organisation
- Lead, build & motivate teams
- Achiever – strong initiative
- Ability to be detail oriented.
- Executor of strategy
- Passion for worship with an understanding of the local church
Comfortable working conditions, handling light weight, intermittent sitting, standing and walking.
- Working environment – open plan and co-working spaces with some noise.
- Detail-oriented work requiring mental acuity and accuracy.
- Normal business hours (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) are typical but must have a willingness and flexibility to attend events and work in the digital space during evenings and weekends.
- Some travel will be required.
- Oversee the development, management, coordination, and execution of all marketing plans, budgets and strategies, and implement tactical plans that meet and/or exceed budgeted company expectations.
- You will instigate and set the digital road map with the team and lead a visionary digital sales strategy. Your work will inspire the stakeholder artists and songwriters who are part of Integrity Music.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with external strategic partners, distributors and digital platforms. Ensure interaction and co-ordination to execute releases at the best possible pricing and collaboration.
- You will be able to report to the senior management team on sales and marketing – updating data and sending through financial analysis and updates on a weekly basis.
- Bring storytelling excellence to all consumer – and gatekeeper focused digital communication and media. Inspiring the people who hear our story to value our songs and brand through brilliant content and consumer engagement. This will define a compelling end to end consumer journey, that is refined to keep it relevant and serve those who consume our music.
- Build and engage in the development of a global Integrity Music culture of collaboration. You will, in partnership with our US office, help to build a world-class, diverse global team across all disciplines (Digital, Media and Consumer services), developing the team that every other music brand wants to hire.
- You will quickly understand music services and be able to see how we can serve others where they are at, rather than forcing them to fit in with our plans – this personal and servant style strategy will set you apart from template driven sales.
- Research and analyze economic trends, buying habits and the demographic characteristics of consumers, their preferences and purchasing habits for Integrity Music products and those of competitors.
- You will be a respectful thought-leader within Integrity for all things digital sales and marketing, your expertise will be valued and trusted. We hope you will create a culture of proactive and transparent-communication to share expertise and work across the entire business.
- Live your role, inspiring those around you to deliver outstanding work, that engages consumers with our songs and content.
- Your energy and drive will see you move faster than the industry you are in. Unearthing new opportunities and partnerships that deliver new sales channels, working with these partners you will deliver outstanding work that surprises consumers whenever Integrity Music turns up.
- This role requires someone who will do the work, leading by example, be out and about and causing disruption in our market segment.
- Collaborate with global and domestic A&R, Publishing, Commercial Partnerships and Operations teams to identify and secure music services partnerships with artists and labels aligned with Integrity’s mission and vision.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.