Role: International Logistics Coordinator
Reporting to: Supply Chain Director
Location: London -UK or Brussels – Belgium
What we do
[Integral] is the music distribution and services division of [PIAS]. [Integral] champions and supports the best independent music in the world across our unrivalled international network. Established in 1982, the [PIAS] group operates across 16 offices around the globe to develop, build and leverage on local partnerships to increase exposure and routes to market for the repertoire, labels, and artists we work alongside.
- To be at the very heart of the independent music ecosystem
- To relentlessly and passionately discover, promote, market, sell and distribute the music of independent labels and artists.
- To spread awareness of the music we champion with passion, integrity and care. To help it encounter audiences and build success.
- To continuously challenge ourselves to improve.
What you’ll be doing:
- Executing consignment orders and its transport from international origins to international destinations
- Be the central point of contact for internal and external clients on transportation and logistics questions.
Ensure the smooth running for all international stock movements between our various (partner) warehouse locations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Be the single point of contact for all orders and logistics from/for our preferred international partners
- Coordinate all Transport requirements for international movements, including quotation, invoice processing and customs admin
- Be the main contact for the international partners and collect, assess and process all orders
- Manage the global stockholding at our various partner’s warehouse locations.
- Proactively contribute to the overall stock management across the group.
- Contribute to Improve/develop/deliver KPI’s related to global stockholdings and logistics.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience within a similar role is desirable
- Experience of international music markets is preferable.
- High degree of attention to detail/accuracy is essential.
- Methodical approach to work and experience of having to deliver to deadlines.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and ability to work autonomously.
- Experience of analyzing data
- Working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Lists
- Strong passion for and knowledge of music and all aspects of its physical distribution
- Gravitas and integrity.
- Takes initiative and capitalizes on opportunity.
- Adaptable within a dynamic, changing environment.
- Works to build up credibility and rapport at all levels of the business.
- Takes personal accountability for achieving individual and shared goals.
- Organized, efficient and effective.
- Passionate about music.
- Languages would be real advantage.
[PIAS] and [Integral] is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favorably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or age.