Role: Insights Manager, [Integral]
Reporting to: Director of Insights
What we do
[Integral] is the music distribution and services division of [PIAS]. [Integral] champions and supports the best independent music in the world across our unrivalled international network. Established in 1982, the [PIAS] group operates across 16 offices around the globe to develop, build and leverage on local partnerships to increase exposure and routes to market for the repertoire, labels, and artists we work alongside.
- To be at the very heart of the independent music ecosystem
- To relentlessly and passionately discover, promote, market, sell and distribute the music of independent labels and artists.
- To spread awareness of the music we champion with passion, integrity and care. To help it encounter audiences and build success.
- To continuously challenge ourselves to improve.
What you’ll be doing:
Joining the central [Integral] team to promote analytics tools, insight reports, and business dashboards to various users throughout the business including internal campaign managers and distributed record labels.
Coordinating efforts related to user enablement around communications, engagement, and support.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Evangelising the use of analytics and the [Integral] Portal (our internal analytics platform) across the business
- Preparing and distributing regular insights reporting
- Empowering end users to monitor and benchmark sales and engagement data to optimise performance of the repertoire that we represent.
- Acting as the primary contact to answer analytics questions from internal staff and external users (including labels and artist managers)
- Contributing to the development of new and existing insight reports
- Retrieving, manipulating, and importing data from various partners
- Reporting sales and usage data to music trade associations
- Onboarding and managing access to various third-party reporting tools for internal users.
- Increase audience engagement with [Integral] Portal tools.
- Provide training to users of the [Integral] Portal.
- Collect user feedback on new and existing reports.
- Deliver and maintain best practice documents that can be featured on the [Integral] Portal and in our digital newsletters.
- Develop and present case studies which demonstrate actionable insights.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills are essential – both in person and in writing. The ability to provide clear, concise information, advice and recommendations is key.
- Demonstrable experience with managing and manipulating large data sets using MS Excel.
- Proficiency in using the Office 365 suite.
- Experience with data visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI) a distinct advantage
- Awareness of relevant analytics tools would be beneficial.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- French speaking and music industry experience would both be advantageous.
- Data literate problem solver with strong attention to detail
- Excellent in-person and remote communication skills
- Adaptable within a dynamic, changing environment.
- Positive approach demonstrating gravitas and integrity.
- Confident to work autonomously but also be a team-player.
[PIAS] and [Integral] is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favorably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or age.
Applications to be send to RecruitmentUK@pias.com with the job title in the subject.