Role: Head of Digital, [Integral] North America
Reporting to: Head of Digital, [Integral]
Location: Los Angeles, USA
Salary: Depending upon experience
What we do
[Integral] is the music distribution and services division of [PIAS]. [Integral] champions and supports the best independent music in the world across our unrivalled international network. Established in 1982, the [PIAS] group operates across 16 offices around the globe to develop, build and leverage on local partnerships to increase exposure and routes to market for the repertoire, labels and artists we work alongside.
The Head of Digital will lead [Integral]’s North American digital services. This captures the continuous development and management of our US based DSP relationships. In addition, the role focusses on driving the value we deliver to our label and repertoire partners in providing guidance and opportunities surrounding DSP and digital campaign strategies that grow audiences and encourage repertoire discovery.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead, position and develop [Integral]’s North American digital services.
- Manage, mentor and develop the Digital Commercial colleagues day to day activities
- Drive repertoire partners awareness of DSP opportunities and audience development
- Lead weekly DSP campaign strategy meetings with colleagues and labels
- Provide regular input and advise on digital campaign strategies to repertoire partners
- Initiate new and innovative means of securing DSP support of repertoire partners artists and releases
- Oversee the provision of compelling and timely artist campaign updates to DSPs
- Report on the performance of DSP campaigns to key internal and external
- Work with [Integral]’s global Head of Digital, alongside other senior colleagues, to refine and develop our north American digital services to both our DSP and repertoire partners.
- Act as a point of escalation for [Integral]’s north American digital service.
- Maintain and develop trusted relationships with DSP partners in North America
- Identify and seek out new digital business partnerships, campaign opportunities and initiatives
- Work alongside colleagues to refine and develop digital expertise, strategy and resource across our US based team
- Actively seek out and communicate current and future local service, market and digital developments
- Relentlessly seek to deliver value to our label and DSP partners
- Input into US based DSP business reviews.
- Support colleagues engaged in business development and acquisition demonstrating high levels of digital expertise held across the [Integral] service.
Skills, Experience and Personal attributes:
- Trusted, experienced (3+ years) and respected digital native with proven North
- American DSP artist, label and editorial team relationships.
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of DSP product offerings, features and audience engagement strategies.
- Team management – experience of leading, developing and mentoring colleagues
- Passionate, positive and proactive approach – demonstrating gravitas and integrity with a commitment to securing the best opportunities available for our label and repertoire partners.
- International collaboration – experience of engaging with international repertoire and global campaigns would be a distinct advantage Proficient at data analysis and presentation of data-led strategies and actionable insights
- Personable and engaging – confident in presenting, communicating and evangelising opportunities to repertoire and DSP partners.
- Excellent communication and networking skills with an appreciation of repertoire and genres nuances
- Confident and willing public speaker, conference attendee and networker
- Thrive on building expertise, teams and success, taking personal accountability for achieving individual and shared goals Be a supportive and trusted expert in the north American digital market for colleagues and partners
[PIAS] and [Integral] is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity in all its forms and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favorably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.