Role: Digital Ingestion Coordinator, [Integral]
What we do
[Integral] is the music distribution and services division of [PIAS]. [Integral] champions and supports the best independent music in the world across our unrivalled international network. Established in 1982, the [PIAS] group operates across 16 offices around the globe to develop, build and leverage on local partnerships to increase exposure and routes to market for the repertoire, labels, and artists we work alongside.
- To be at the very heart of the independent music ecosystem
- To relentlessly and passionately discover, promote, market, sell and distribute the music of independent labels and artists.
- To spread awareness of the music we champion with passion, integrity and care. To help it encounter audiences and build success.
- To continuously challenge ourselves to improve.
What you’ll be doing
[Integral] Group is looking for a Digital Ingestion Coordinator to join the Repertoire Operations team at their head office in Bermondsey.
The role is focussed on co-ordinating the timely and accurate throughput of all of [Integral] Artist and Label Services digital repertoire.
The successful candidate will have at least one years’ experience in a similar role within the music business either at a label, distributor, or technical partner.
Key responsibilities will include
- Ensuring the smooth, accurate and timely ingestion of metadata and assets for all non-classical digital repertoire
- QC and approval of new digital releases in the Repertoire System
- Ensuring that the rich media assets and metadata are successfully linked and processed through the digital supply chain.
- Processing deliveries to DSPs using both internal and external systems
- Advising clients on non-standard releases
- Troubleshooting delivery issues in the digital supply chain
- Contributing to department projects as required
- Report to and support the Head of Repertoire Operations
Skills and Experience
- An ability to work accurately under time pressure with a good eye for detail on multiple and diverse tasks
- Knowledge of industry metadata style guides essential
- Experience with Digital Service Provider Content Management Systems
- An ability to communicate with all staff at the highest and lowest levels, internal and external
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook advanced knowledge of Excel
- Adaptable within a dynamic, changing environment
- Able to build rapport at all levels of the business
- An ability to be personally accountable for achieving individual and shared goals.
- Keenness to learn
- Organised, efficient and effective
- You have a can-do attitude, and are always willing to find solutions and new ways to improve
- You are a great team player and actively contribute to the team spirit
- Passionate about music
Applications to be sent to [email protected] with the job title in the subject.
[PIAS] and [Integral] is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favorably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or age.