Role: D2C Manager
Reporting to: Managing Director, [Integral]
Direct Reports: D2C Co-Ordinator
Location: London with the option of Working from Home (WFH) on a number of days each week.
What we do
[Integral] is the distribution and services division of [PIAS]. It operates on a global basis with offices and teams around the world. [PIAS] champions and supports the best independent music in the world across our unrivalled international network. Established in 1982, we operate 16 global offices – all leveraging local relationships to influence local gatekeepers.
- To be at the very heart of the independent music ecosystem
- To relentlessly and passionately discover, promote, market, sell and distribute the music of independent labels and artists.
- To spread the music we champion with passion, integrity and care. To help it encounter audiences and success.
- To constantly challenge ourselves to improve.
What you’ll be doing
- Overall management of the D2C function and service within the business
- Full ownership of the D2C P&L
- Grow the D2C revenue and gross margin
- Business Development
- Represent and promote the D2C service – internal and external
- International development of the D2C business
- Platform and service development, managing the feature and development pipeline
- Manage the relationship with the key third party suppliers and partners
- Oversee continuous year on year growth of the D2C business
- Manage the D2C team and function throughout the business
- Identify sales opportunities to present to labels/campaign managers/management/artists
- Manage regular meetings with all key stakeholders
- Prepare monthly report and update for the [Integral] and [PIAS] board.
Skills and Experience
- Leadership and stakeholder management
- Previous proven sales experience with a strong understanding of all aspects of e-commerce, including operations and reporting
- E-commerce platform and service development
- Global outlook with knowledge and experience of international markets
- Knowledge of the digital and social media landscape in the context of building and driving audience awareness and consumption (e-commerce)
- Familiar with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel etc
- Creative design skills using photoshop or similar tools and advantage
- Gravitas and integrity
- Takes initiative, identifies and capitalizes on opportunity
- Adaptable within a dynamic, changing environment
- Works to build up credibility and rapport at all levels of the business.
- Takes personal accountability for achieving individual and shared goals
- Organised, efficient and effective
- Passionate about music with an interest in and understanding of the wider music industry being an ideal requirement
What do we offer:
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Great working environment – passion and love for music runs in our DNA
- Financial Planning drop ins with our Company Financial Advisor
- 25 days annual leave
- Hybrid working model
- Summer Fridays
- Group Life Assurance
- Season Ticket Loans Interest Free
- Eyecare vouchers
- Monthly stock out
- Free gig tickets and staff socials
- Perkbox Employee Reward Scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Enhanced family leave
- A great team to work with
- And much more!
[PIAS] and [Integral] is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.