Ingrooves Music Group, a leader in the independent music distribution and marketing industry, provides independent labels, established artists and other content owners with the most transparent and scalable distribution tools including analytics, rights management services, and thoughtful marketing solutions to maximize sales in today’s dynamic global marketplace.
The position of Manager, Digital Accounts is responsible for generating revenue growth at key accounts in the digital music industry outside of the Americas.
You will work closely with label representatives, marketing information and various data sources to ensure maximum visibility for our key projects.
The Manager, Digital Accounts will be reporting to the VP, Sales Strategy and is based in London.
- Partner with labels/label managers on promotion of new release and catalogue digital content across assigned account base
- Manage marketing information flow between label partners and accounts, with emphasis on best practices
- Use data from varied sources to discover and present opportunities to increase business
- Maintain and share exceptional understanding of the marketing opportunities, systems and timelines of assigned accounts
- Manage and grow relationships with marketing, editorial, operations and management contacts
- Participate in team events, informational sessions, gigs and meetings
Skills and Experience
- 3 years Account Management experience
- Exceptional communication skills including public speaking and presentation skills
- Deep knowledge and understanding of digital entertainment marketplace, industry trends, competitive landscape
- Experience using data sources in the sales process
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a project deadline environment
- Relationship builder, connector
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Knowledge of digital distribution process and managing lead-times
- Excellent skills in PowerPoint, Excel and Word