At INgrooves Music Group, we are committed to powering creativity in today’s dynamic music marketplace by providing the best distribution, marketing, and rights management tools and services to content creators and owners.
We develop cost-effective and scalable technology platforms. Our partners benefit from our experienced, knowledgeable people, unparalleled commitment to customer service, and thoughtful marketing solutions that drive results. We aspire to be the most transparent and solution-driven partner for all of the labels and artists we work with. Our team is solutions-oriented, predisposed to delivering fun and results!
What does it take to be successful at INgrooves?
For Music. For technology that supports music. For making things happen. For collaborating
The successful candidate aligns with the INgrooves culture by being solutions-oriented, collaborative, leveraging best practices, and possessing a passion for both technology and music.
The successful candidate will be open minded with a natural curiosity of internal and external customer, product oriented with an understanding of the development process. Builds and fosters strong relationships and effective partnerships with cross-functional teams.
Executing for Results
The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to generate strategy, develop strategic planning, and translate into actionable plans with timely execution and accountability.
Establishes and maintains positive working relationships, operates with integrity, influences and supports others, and remains open to ideas.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and have a demonstrable record of resolving issues and providing solutions. Demonstrates eagerness and ability to learn quickly and leverages a flexible mindset in response to shifting dynamics, adversity and/or change.
As the Digital Account Manager you are responsible for generating revenue growth at key accounts in the digital music industry. You will work closely with label representatives, utilizing marketing and data insights and analytics to ensure maximum visibility for our key projects.
The Digital Account Manager reports to the SVP, Global Sales Strategy and is based in Los Angeles.
- Create, build and execute new release and catalog campaigns across assigned digital music accounts for North America, in cooperation with label partners and the INgrooves team
- Source and use data insights to discover and present opportunities that increase business
- Manage marketing information flow between label partners and accounts, with emphasis on best practices
- Manage and grow relationships with editorial, operational, marketing and management teams at assigned accounts
- Liaise with digital distribution team to meet time-sensitive deadlines and ensure accurate and timely delivery of releases
- Skills and Experience
- 3-4 years Account Management experience
- Exceptional communication skills including public speaking and presentation skills
- Passion for wide variety of music and music discovery
- Active user and follower of digital entertainment marketplace, industry trends, competitive landscape
- Experience sourcing, interpreting and presenting industry data in the sales process
- Problem fixer, relationship builder, connector, opportunity creator
- Level-headed, organized, innovative, meticulous
- Exceptional communication skills – articulate, able to deal with diverse personalities at various position levels
- Knowledge of digital distribution process and managing lead-times
- Understanding of digital marketing basics