At Ingrooves Music Group, we are committed to powering creativity in today’s dynamic music marketplace by providing the best distribution, marketing, and rights management tools and services to content creators and owners.
We develop state-of-the-art, cost-efficient, and scalable technology platforms.
Our partners benefit from our experienced, knowledgeable people, unparalleled commitment to customer service, and thoughtful marketing solutions that drive results.
We aspire to be the most transparent and solution-driven partner for all the labels and artists with whom we work.
The Country Manager will be Ingrooves’ lead representative and brand ambassador for Mexico. The position will focus on further developing Ingrooves’ business in the market, working with new and existing label partners, while identifying new business targets and creating new label partner opportunities.
The successful candidate will represent, manage and promote Ingrooves for Mexico, for both current and potential content and partnerships. Working with our global team, the individual will help promote our partners’ content to all key digital partners in the region, while helping build Ingrooves as a brand in the music business community. This person will have a wide range of industry contacts with whom they can connect, along with significant understanding of the roles played by technology and insights in how people choose to listen to music.
- Manage day to day relationships with local and regional DSP offices and contacts to promote Ingrooves’ distributed content in the country, including marketing, management, operations and editorial
- Maintain exceptional understanding of the marketing opportunities, systems, strategies and timelines for all local DSP accounts
- Brand Ambassador for Ingrooves in Mexico: representing the company at trade events, festivals, and to the wider industry
- Master the Ingrooves platform and internal tools; educate and coach the existing roster on best practices, perform demos for potential labels and artists
- Source and identify potential new partners, and work with Label & Artist Partnerships team to target and close new deals
- Manage relationships with local label partners acting as the primary point of contact externally to the label, and internally representing your labels’ interests
- Work with the Commercial and Label Development teams to strategize on growth of local music content on a global level.
- Liaise with all internal departments including commercial strategy, engagement, video, operations, insights & analytics, finance and legal to ensure all label partners’ business needs are met
- Educate internal and external stakeholders on commercial and promotional activity within region
- Work with local and regional UMG offices and teams to ensure Ingrooves representation and integration
- Source and develop engagement, marketing and promotional partners in the country for our labels to utilize
- 5-10 years’ experience in music, preferably in distribution
- Significant Account Management experience
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Passion for all kinds of music, and passion for discovering what moves people to listen
- Exceptional communication skills including public speaking, presentation skills and writing
- Collaborative, resourceful, positive and organized
- Deep knowledge and understanding of digital entertainment marketplace, industry trends, competitive landscape, differences among markets
- Experience sourcing, interpreting and presenting industry insights and analytics in the sales process
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a project deadline environment
- Knowledge of digital distribution process and managing lead-times helpful
- Excellent skills in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Languages: English, Spanish