The Manager, Digital Marketing Partners will hold a multi-faceted role at Ingrooves.
In this new role, the candidate works with the music teams of social media, digital marketing and advertising platforms, and provides general digital marketing guidance for our label partners.
The successful candidate will have solid understanding of the product offerings, advertising and marketing functions, analytics, operations and rights management tools for these platforms. The candidate will also educate Ingrooves teams and label partners on how to implement these tools for maximum effect in audience growth, fan engagement and content monetization.
The position is based in Los Angeles, and reports to the SVP Global Commercial Strategy, with additional direction from the VP Engagement.
- Manage music team relationships with key partners
- Create, execute and evaluate new release and catalog campaigns in cooperation with label partners and the Ingrooves team
- Manage communication flow between label partners and accounts, with emphasis on best practices and account marketing opportunities and strategies
- Manage and grow relationships with editorial, operational, marketing, advertising and management teams
DIGITAL MARKETING AND ADVERTISING
- Create, execute and evaluate online advertising campaigns for select projects
- Build and update scalable resources around digital marketing, online advertising and social media strategy for label partners and internal team, and how they inform the consumption of our partners’ music
- Liaise with our product, operations and I&A teams to integrate developments into our platform
- Liaise with our engagement and label development teams around content strategies, audience growth strategies and other marketing initiatives
- Connect and activate emerging partners in music, entertainment and lifestyle as they enter the market
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3 years’ experience planning and implementing digital ad campaigns and working in the social media space, community manager or related
- Exceptional knowledge of digital marketing and social media
- Strong knowledge and experience with primary ad platforms (AdWords, Facebook, YouTube etc.), working relationship/knowledge with digital agencies a plus
- Understanding of the streaming music business and key services
- Excellent copywriting skills for both ad copy and social media text
- Demonstrated critical thinking, the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to the analytical
- Basic design skills – photoshop, social media content creation, basic video editing software skills, and more
- Interest in forward movement – someone who will innovate and grow with the team and help others around them
- A passion for all kinds of music, and passion for discovering what moves people to listen