At Ingrooves Music Group, we are committed to powering creativity in today’s dynamic music marketplace by providing the best distribution, marketing, and rights management tools and services to content creators and owners. We develop state-of-the-art, cost-efficient, and scalable technology platforms.
Our partners benefit from our experienced, knowledgeable people, unparalleled commitment to customer service, and thoughtful marketing solutions that drive results. We aspire to be the most transparent and solution-driven partner for all of the labels and artist we work with.
The Coordinator, Sales Strategy performs a wide range of regularly scheduled and as-needed tasks that support the sales and engagement teams. The successful candidate excels at multi-tasking, prioritizes well among requests from multiple stakeholders, manages their time well. They write well and aren’t afraid to talk to people they don’t know.
They take general direction and figure out a specific and successful result. What they don’t know, they learn. What isn’t running smoothly, they fix and improve. They click with all personality types. They can help develop higher-level presentations, but can organize a lunch meeting. They anticipate needs and problems, and they plan ahead, all for the good of the team. They have an appetite for learning, as they’ll be in the mix with many departments.
- Manage the larger team’s meetings, conference calls, agenda distribution and follow-up notes
- Maintain team master pitch lists, release schedules, playlists, tour database and email distribution lists, assist with social media
- Create and distribute new release communication documents for and related to physical sales team activity
- Create basic graphic assets, including web banners, PDFs, presentation materials and other needs as required by various team members
- Liaison with other departments and territories on creating/maintaining project case studies, weekly activity recaps and best practices assets
- Tasks as needed, related to Amazon, Soundcloud, Nielsen and others
Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in a supporting role
- Positive attitude, engaging personality, energy to spare
- Knowledge of and interest in music and the industry
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Effective, confident, concise with verbal and written communication
- Meticulous about detail and follow-up, deadline-oriented, resourceful
- Accountable, responsive, inquisitive, organized, thorough, patient
- Customer-service attitude with problem-solver mentality
We are passionate about developing dynamic solutions in a relaxed and engaged environment. Our people matter! And we are proudly indie! Work hard, play hard, in-house live music, flexible time off, offices in New York, London, Berlin, Oslo, Victoria.