Ingrooves was founded in 2002 and is a leading global music marketing and distribution company.
coWe provide labels and artists with a global team of experts and a powerful technology framework, giving them transparent distribution tools and marketing solutions to maximize revenue in today’s dynamic music marketplace. By embracing data science and continually updating its offerings, Ingrooves is redefining the modern music company.
How we LEAD:
We are hiring a Content Manager in New York to join the Global Ingrooves Team
An Ingrooves Content Manager is part of the Label Development Team and works closely with the team of Label Development Managers, Commercial Strategy and Platform Operations Support Teams. The Content Manager is responsible for managing the day to day interactions and release management & marketing for a large quantity of label partners. The Content Manager will report directly to the SVP, Label Development (NYC) and indirectly to the Director, Label Development (LA) and are based in the New York office.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Serve as a first point of contact for our Label & Artist Partners
- Coordinate the onboarding of new Label & Artist Partners
- Training new and existing Label & Artist Partners on Ingrooves systems, tools & processes
- Educate Labels, Artists and their teams about industry best practices, DSP best practices, release scheduling, release management and more
- Managing content, metadata & related issues
- Setting up releases and seeking solutions around day to day operational and content management topics
Bring your VIBE:
- 2 to 3+ years’ experience in a customer support role, ideally within a distribution or music company
- Extensive knowledge of the Digital Music space, with prior experience using digital services and their backends
- Excellent customer support and client facing skills
- Experience using Zendesk or other ticketing systems
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and a large workload in a fast-paced environment with a growing roster of partners
- Genuine passion for music
What’s in it For You?
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!