Music is Universal
It’s the passionate and dedicated team at Universal Music who help make us the world’s leading music company. From A&R to finance, legal to digital, sales to marketing, Universal Music is the place to grow and develop your career within a truly commercial and innovative business that leads in everything it does.
Everyone is welcome to apply for our roles, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, age, marital status, background, pregnancy, or caring responsibilities. We also recognise the importance of diversity of thought within our teams and are fully committed to embracing the talents of people with autism, dyslexia, ADHD, and other forms of neurocognitive variation.
We will always seek to make appropriate adjustments to recruitment, workplaces, and work processes to be fully inclusive to people with different needs and working styles. If you need us to make any reasonable adjustments for you from application onwards, including alternatives to the online form or to disclose a neurocognitive condition, please email UniversalMusicCareers@umusic.com.
The A Side: A Day in The Life
Reporting into the VP Artist and Label marketing, the position of Artist & Label Marketing Coordinator is a critical part of the Ingrooves Artist & Label Marketing team, ready to contribute ideas and execution to a fast-paced growing global team.
This role is responsible for managing relationships with select promotional partners, including process, best practices, marketing and optimization. You will also contribute to ideation and digital strategy across partner label campaigns and will be capable of taking the advisory lead on assigned projects.
The role will also require the creation and maintenance of the wider team’s key marketing resources, building and evaluating a network of trusted partners and contributing to a variety of marketing initiatives across multiple areas of the Ingrooves business.
The B Side: Skills & Experience
- Manage day-to-day relationships with select partners, including process, best practices, marketing and promotional opportunities and optimization
- Manage enquiries related to, campaign set-up, advertising, digital marketing and Ingrooves own marketing tools
- Coordinate project information across territories for the global team
- Liaise with assigned labels on digital campaign, audience attribution and advertising strategies
- Build and maintain the team’s trusted partner network of referrals for our label partners and internal stakeholders, with emphasis on ex-Americas
- Liaise with Ingrooves social media team, identifying and contextualizing social stories for ex-Americas
- Create and maintain key marketing resources for the global team, including best practices recommendations, presentation decks and other needs as required
- Create case study materials from success stories that provide understanding and strategy advice for internal, external and potential clients
- Source, integrate and evaluate new and marketing programs and strategies that drive discovery, audience growth, engagement, and monetization
- Previous experience in building and running artist marketing campaigns and audience development strategies
- A practical knowledge of running digital advertising campaigns
- Highly organized, laser focus on detail and follow through – experience with digital productivity platforms a plus
- Strong in written and verbal communication, second language a plus
- Collaborative team player, level-headed, inquisitive, resourceful, problem solver
- Understanding of territorial and genre differences, relevant experience across other markets (especially EU)
- Working knowledge of best practices across social media platforms
- Passion for seeking and understanding new and emerging trends, platforms, and services
- Exceptional skill with creating visual and oral presentations
- Creative thinker with a passion for the independent music community and music fandom in general
Bonus Tracks: Your Benefits
- Group Personal Pension Scheme (between 3% and 9%)
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 paid days of annual leave
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Holiday Purchase scheme
- Dental and Travel Insurance options
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Cars
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Employee Discounts (Reward Gateway)
Just So You Know
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder’s specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive, and exhaustive statement.