We’re looking for an experienced Key Account Manager (m/f/d) for our Munich office who can start as soon as possible.
INGOTEQ (ThreeDee Music) is a leading pioneer in the creation and marketing of music in 3D audio formats, especially “Dolby Atmos for Music”. Here in our offices and recording studios in the UK and Germany, we cover all production processes and work for a number of global players in the music industry.
The marketing of immersive music formats is a rapidly growing future market. As one of the market leaders, we are working with the latest developments to expand globally in this sector, with the intention of opening up to further markets. To this end, we would like to recruit a Key Account Manager as soon as possible to focus on sales.
Potential candidates must have at least 5 years of experience in the music industry and be able to provide support for the day-to-day operations of the management team, all while showing the levels of enthusiasm that the music industry demands.
- Supervision and management of both daily and long-term operations
- Support for the business development strategy and its execution
- Contribution of creative and strategic ideas in all areas of the business
- Supporting the management team in their communications with existing customers and winning new customers
- Providing support for the development and execution of strategic plans for global music releases, marketing, campaign plans, including social media content, press relations, etc.
- Establishing and managing budgets, planning schedules, team communications and milestones for projects across all business units, including (but not limited to) musical content, publications, brand partnerships, etc.
- Provision of support for the procurement and organisation of resources required to achieve the creative vision of the Company
- Uncover and pursue opportunities to enable the further distribution of our music
- Generate and convert sales on digital platforms
- Develop and pro-actively create revenue opportunities
- Track and achieve monthly sales targets
- Provide support for the Company’s own eCommerce solutions and strategies
- Create and give compelling sales pitches
- Manage sales databases
- Carry out monitoring and ensure time is precisely managed during campaigns
- Build the content library, negotiate with music managers, maintain and grow contacts with record companies and publishers
- A&R research and evaluating talent in terms of potential newcomers
- Efficient daily communications and provision of a first-rate flow of information with all partners and teams while ensuring confidentiality and discretion on an ongoing basis
- Provide guidance to the team to develop creative solutions
- Analysis of customer “needs and requirements” and offer suitable recommendations
- Establish and maintain customer relationships via telephone, Internet and in person
- Negotiate and draw up contracts with customers and partners
- Key contact person for all third-party contacts; filter information to be provided to the management team
Required Experience and Knowledge:
- At least 5 years’ experience as a manager in the commercial music industry (necessary)
- Experience in B2B sales in a target-driven business environment
- Excellent organisational skills, time management skills and outstanding multi-tasking
- High level of skills in critical thinking and problem solving, strong ability to learn quickly
- Solution-oriented attitude with the ability to independently prioritise tasks in a fast-changing environment
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, able to show a high level of initiative and understanding of a wide range of customer requirements
- Enthusiasm and passion for sales and closing deals
- Flexible, yet disciplined approach to management processes
- Ability to oversee numerous projects at the same time, ensuring a high attention to detail and meticulous monitoring and follow-up
- Excellent understanding of content marketing and social media
- Professional level experience in Microsoft Office, GSuite, Monday, project management and social media tools
- Good negotiating skills, especially in English (native speaker level) and German (confident use of both languages in a professional business environment)
- Able to conduct distinguished and highly discreet business with prominent artists and actors
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, while always being aware of handling sensitive and confidential information and materials
- Enjoy communicating with other people, in person as well as over the phone and online
- Open personality, ability to inspire other people and take them along with you
If you feel that this sounds like you and you would like to be part of a dynamic, innovative start-up company that has strong USPs and is currently ensuring its own success story, then please apply, including your salary requirements, by email to [email protected] or by post to INGOTEQ GmbH, Ensheimer Str. 42, 66386 St. Ingbert, Germany.
As is customary in the industry, we place a high value on diversity and do not look at where our employees are from, or at their gender or sexual orientation.