Ingenta are seeking a commercially minded sales engineer to work as part of a team spearheading our move into the Digital Entertainment industry with our suite of products that handle contracts, licensing and royalties With a salary dependent on experience the position is part of the Global Business Development group and reports to the Director of Strategic Partnerships
The Successful Candidate will have:
- The successful candidate will have provable knowledge of the digital entertainment industries, especially music
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience in sales demos and prospecting
- Understanding of software sales and support
- Good communication (written and verbal) and strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently on specific tasks
- Ability to work within a group whilst balancing multiple priorities and deliver tasks to an agreed schedule
- Ability to work with from home and manage a geographically dispersed team
Music and/or Gaming Industry
- Experience with software deployment and management of cloud-based systems
- Microsoft Office suite
- Contract preparation and negotiation
- Budget preparation and tracking
- Profit and Loss/profitability analysis
- Benefits: US only
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Healthcare Scheme
- 401 (k) Plan
- Flexible working
If you are interested in this exciting role please forward your CV and current salary requirements to email@example.com quoting job reference ING294.
Ingenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Ingenta is a publicly listed and independent company with a 40-year history of creating and providing reliable software products and services and over 30 years running rights royalty management that can support any industry.
Ingenta’s mission is to be a strategic partner in providing functionally superior solutions that allow companies to operate effectively and securely while being able to take advantage of technical advancements in a controlled way. The company works with all sectors but specializes in the trade, scholarly, academic, and educational areas.
Our employees are full time staff members that are highly experienced professionals who are passionate about their field and located in your regions. Ingenta has been here from the beginning so we know exactly what it takes to operate your business online. Take advantage of our experience and knowledge to unlock your tomorrow today.