Influence Media seeks a NY based Data Analyst with a proven track record to oversee and interpret data using different approaches and business intelligence tools. The role will work closely with Marketing and Commerce to inform A&R, digital marketing strategy, and keep our artists and catalogs on the cutting edge of culture and technology.
You will analyze new and existing music, construct statistical insights and predictive metrics for artists. These efforts will be used to evaluate song performance, support promotion strategy, and improve the label’s understanding of new music metrics.
- Utilize data and market research to predict and evaluate the return on investments for both currently signed and prospective artists
- Partner with our business operations teams to anticipate, identify, and facilitate solutions and approaches to unlocking insights that drive our vision and strategies forward.
- Build class-leading analytics solutions that help drive intelligence, engagement, and integration across our product domains and services.
- Build effective internal, partner, and vendor teams focused on iterative, scalable, and sustainable analytics solutions
- Drive the strategy and implementation of new analytics approaches and methodologies, related tools and services, and strategic partnerships.
- Identify and execute on opportunities for operational excellence in the areas of advanced analytics and machine learning.
- Establish development goals, align goals with business priorities, and evaluate success
- Understand interlinkages of product and technology strategies ‘big picture’ for the portfolio and enables the teams to achieve desired results
- Minimum 5 years experience in data, analytics, business intelligence, etc.
- Experience in reporting, analytics, business intelligence, and insights development and delivery.
- Strong knowledge of data architecture and distributed enterprise data environments.
- Assertive, adaptable and demonstrates initiative in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize diverse elements of complex analytics projects to drive optimal outcomes
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills demonstrated through experience and results
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Outstanding communication, presentation, active listening and leadership skills