Infectious PR: Great music to influential ears
Infectious is a leading PR company working with some of the biggest and most credible artists in the business, including CamelPhat, Jessie Ware, Machine Gun Kelly, Major Lazer, Solardo, The Vamps, Tiësto and many more.
We are looking for an experienced, outgoing Senior Publicist to join our growing Music team.
The ideal candidate will have at least five years’ experience in music PR, with a minimum of three years solely creating and running print and online press campaigns.
Experience managing and developing teams and a wide knowledge for all genres of music would be a bonus.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Solely responsible for crafting and realising creative, strategic PR campaigns for established and rising artists. From conception and launch through to completion and client satisfaction.
- Coordinate with management, artists and record labels to determine their overall marketing goals.
- Secure buy-in from clients for creative content ideas, long term narratives and PR events/activations.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the ever-changing Print & Online media landscape, especially regarding music, lifestyle and showbiz press.
- Generate high quality press coverage in-line with the client’s goals.
- Understand and incorporate the role of social media into your campaigns.
SKILLS & TRAITS REQUIRED:
- An impeccable contacts list across music, lifestyle, entertainment and national media.
- A detail-oriented multi-tasker with a passion for going above and beyond to achieve exceptional results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly capable under pressure with excellent time management skills and the ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Passionate about music and media in all their forms.
- Consummate team player.
If you’re based in the city already you’ll know why it’s a great place to live, but if you’re thinking about relocating and need any more reason to consider Bristol, here’s some food for thought; Bristol was voted “UK’s most desirable location” in the Sunday Times Best Places to Live Guide in March 2017 and noted by Bristol Post, Dec 2017 as “one of the trendiest places in the WORLD – ahead of Abu Dhabi, Paris, Mauritius and Amsterdam.”
Our offices are situated in the city’s flourishing enterprise zone. Minutes from the harbourside, shops and restaurants and next to the site of the city’s forthcoming 12,000 people arena, the space itself is bright and airy with a fun and creative atmosphere. And you won’t need to get on the tube to get to work!
To apply, please email your CV, along with details of salary expectations, to [email protected] with the subject heading Senior Campaign Manager (Print & Online)