Join us @ Infectious PR!
We’re looking for a PR and Marketing Manager
Are you passionate about music and ready to make waves in the Music PR world? Join our dynamic team at Infectious, where we celebrate creativity, innovation, and growth.
Infectious is a vibrant PR agency deeply embedded in the world of dance and electronic music. Our client roster also spans across diverse genres, including R&B, hip hop, pop, and indie, reflecting our dynamic growth. With decades of experience in the music industry, we consistently create significant impact for our clients.
Our roster of artist PR clients includes Arielle Free, Bklava, Bou, Carl Cox, Congo Natty, Danny Byrd, D Double E, DJ Fresh, Example, Fatboy Slim, High Contrast, jamesjamesjames, LP Giobbi, Obskur, Purple Disco Machine, Rebuke, Shy FX, TIBASKO and Tita Lau alongside our growing events PR offering which includes campaigns for Bridges For Music, Drumcode and Ultra.
So, What’s The Gig?
Crafting creative campaigns for top music artists and labels, set industry standards, and make your mark in the music scene. Working as part of a dynamic, close-knit, dedicated, and supportive team you’ll utilise your PR and Marketing experience to bolster and develop our campaigns.
What You’ll be doing
- Building & developing relationships: With artists, clients, influencers, journalists and other key stakeholders.
- Creating compelling press releases: Winning killer pitches for our artists, you’ll be displaying your innate talent for writing!
- Representing Infectious PR: With expertise and confidence at events and client meetings.
- Influencer Marketing: Craft strategic influencer collaborations that drive engagement.
- Content Strategy: Develop innovative content strategies that captivate audiences.
- 3rd Party Playlist Pitching: Playlist outreach to enhance our Artist’s reach and impact.
- Social Media Marketing: Execute effective social media campaigns that fuel conversations and trends.
- Plus, you’ll be able to leverage your social advertising skills on platforms like Spotify, YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok to deliver tangible results.
- Keeping clients in the loop with campaign updates on their successes and further opportunities.
- Bringing fresh ideas to the table and adapting on the fly.
- Embracing digital trends and technologies.
You’ll be bringing
- 1-2 years of Music PR & Marketing experience – working on a variety of projects both PR & wider digital campaigns.
- A deep passion for and profound understanding of dance music culture.
- Strong connections in the industry! From Journalists to Artists and everyone in between.
- Exceptional communication skills (written & verbal) to be able to establish relationships effectively & efficiently.
- PR savvy across Press, Social Media, Podcasts, Activations and other areas of PR.
- Creative campaign expertise of the highest calibre through a combination of Marketing & Social Media channels.
- Superb time management and problem-solving skills.
- You must be a team player with the ability to work independently!
- Competitive salary.
- Full-time, flexible working options.
- Hybrid working, with days from our central Bristol office.
- Epic summer and Christmas parties.
- The opportunity to work with incredible Artists.
- Attend regular industry events in the UK and across Europe.
Ready to join our infectious team? Send your CV and a brief cover letter to email@example.com. We celebrate diversity and welcome all qualified candidates to apply.
Tick most of the boxes but not all? Send us your CV and a cover letter. We are growing and would love to have your details for future roles.
We are also hiring for a multitude of Freelance roles. If you’re interested please email your CV & cover letter to Freelance@infectiouspr.com.