Infectious is a leading PR company working with some of the biggest and most credible artists in the business, including CamelPhat, Jessie Ware, Machine Gun Kelly, Major Lazer, Solardo, The Vamps, Tiësto and many more. We are looking for an experienced, outgoing Publicist to join our growing Music team.
We’re based in Bristol, and really do believe in work / life balance, so if your life is as high on your agenda as your work, and you want to be part of a fantastic team of music professionals, keep reading…
The role will see you crafting and implementing media strategies across a range of artist-led campaigns, working across all forms of media including print, online and radio. You will be a key part of our artists’ team, helping to tell their stories and promote their music internationally.
The ideal candidate will have proven previous experience as a Music Publicist (or similar role) and established relationships with key media platforms. Excellent written and verbal communications skills, the ability to think creatively and an appreciation of the finer details are essential.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Liaising and coordinating with artist managers / tour managers / agents
- Creating and implementing strategic campaigns
- Managing interview schedules and organising press events
- Securing media placements across a wide range of platforms
- Tracking coverage and generating weekly reports
- Writing press releases and biographies
Experience and knowledge required include:
- Two years of PR/communications experience, preferably within the music industry
- A strong understanding of media platforms (print, online, radio, TV)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of pop, urban or dance music desirable
- Proven relationships with media (preferably with a portfolio of previous coverage)
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
If you’re based in the city already you’ll know why it’s a great place to live, but if you’re thinking about relocating and need any more reason to consider Bristol, here’s some food for thought; Bristol was voted “UK’s most desirable location” in the Sunday Times Best Places to Live Guide in March 2017 and noted by Bristol Post, Dec 2017 as “one of the trendiest places in the WORLD – ahead of Abu Dhabi, Paris, Mauritius and Amsterdam”, our offices are situated in the city’s flourishing enterprise zone.
Minutes from the harbourside, shops and restaurants and next to the site of the city’s forthcoming 12,000 people arena, our office space is bright and airy with a fun and creative atmosphere. And you wont need to get on the tube to get to work.
To apply, please email your CV, along with details of salary expectations, to email@example.com with the subject heading Infectious PR Music Publicist.