Club Promotion Manager
With clients including Chase & Status, Friend Within, Gene Farris, Gorgon City, Knife Party, PAX, Solardo, Sonny Fodera and Toddla T, Infectious PR delivers some of the hottest dance music to tastemaker DJs around the world every single week.
We are now looking for a dynamic, highly organised individual to join our Bristol-based team as a Club Promotion Manager.
Working within our Club & Radio team, you will be integral to creating and executing meaningful Club Promotion campaigns for our clients.
Getting their music heard and supported by the biggest and most highly respected DJs in the world. You’ll build and maintain relationships with tastemaker DJs, maintain and grow our database of contacts, report our successes to clients.
- Two years experience in a similar role with an agency or record label.
- Huge passion for dance and electronic music.
- Confident communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work well within a team is essential.
- Driven with a can-do attitude.
- The role is based in our Bristol office, remote working is not available.
To apply please send a CV and a short covering email to email@example.com with the subject “Club Promotion Manager”