Remote United States, New York, New York – Nashville – Austin / East Coast
- Manage and head all online and offline activities for IndieFlow community of artists with the top line goal of increasing activity within IndieFlow’s music management software.
- Manage an active community on IndieFlow Discord channel towards increasing activity within the Discord community.
- Organizing and leading creative sessions on the Discord server, listening session, accountability groups and offices hours with the goal of assisting beginning and emerging artists.
- Managing IndieFlow’s social media channels (Instagram, TikTok & Youtube) towards increasing online presence and engagement with the IndieFlow brand.
- Organizing, leading and presenting IndieFlow within online and offline events, videos and webinars.
- Identifying relevant online and offline partners together with the IndieFlow content and artist development towards creating relevance
- Initiate marketing activities with the goal of generating demands and relevant leads
- Leading and tapping into social media active musician Facebook groups.
- Establishing thought leadership in the music industry community with the purpose of increasing IndieFlow’s exposure.
- Music background in marketing and growing independent musicians – a must
- Past experience in growing Instagram pages and engagement – a must
- Past experience in growing social media presence on TikTok & YouTube – an advantage
- 2+ Years in community management and online marketing – an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and ability to read and translate customer needs to community offering.