BIY People & Talent are working with a London based independent music group, representing established and developing acts, to find a Global Streaming Specialist to work across a diverse roster of Rap, R&B, Afrobeats and Dancehall, UK and International Hip Hop, Indie, Electronic, Dance and Jazz artists.
The Global Streaming Specialist will work closely with all teams across the group, particularly other marketing team members.
- Identify and strategise global market opportunities within Independent Music Group’s roster with A&R and project management teams
- Create and coordinate with the marketing team effective marketing strategies for Group’s high quality roster across many different genres
- Initiate, develop and implement innovative, impactful, digital trade marketing strategies and correlated campaigns including UGC and Algorithm Marketing Mix
- Lead worldwide relationships/discussions/campaigns with DSPs
- Lead Group’s global teams’ work including US and European teams as well as 3rd party international partners aligning campaigns on a global level with DSPs
Attributes and experience:
- Existing contacts across DSP’s internationally
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of streaming landscape within music
- Collaborative approach
- Confident, driven and proactive
Please send your CV to [email protected] with the subject heading “Global Streaming Manager” before Friday 7th August 2020.