IMGR is a world leading provider in radio station imaging content.
Check out what we do here: https://vimeo.com/217632946
With a focus on quality over quantity, our services are delivered via innovative technology platforms that are constantly evolving.
Based in London, we’re looking for a passionate and dedicated leader who can help us grow to the next level and beyond.
It’s business leadership. It’s full P&L responsibility. It’s a key position coming with significant upside for the right candidate.
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of IMGR – reporting to the IMGR board of directors.
- Overall strategic planning – complete awareness of market forces and opportunities.
- Devising & implementing improved sales goals and developing and maintaining new highest-level prospects.
- Planning and agreeing sales targets with ROW sales team, international distributors and freelance sales contractors.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with major performing rights societies to maximize worldwide royalty income.
- Developing the business in all aspects and working with Creative Director initiating and installing systems to ensure frictionless operation.
- Planning and execution of marketing strategy with board approval.
- Manage the annual budget, ensuring robust financial control and attainment of sales targets and management of costs to budget.
- Responsibility for the P&L of IMGR.
- Preparing reporting analysis of monthly data to guarantee accurately managed business activity and reporting to board monthly.
The ideal candidate will…
- Have a background in sales and/or business management.
- Have a proven track record in sales and/or business development.
- Have experience and knowledge of CRM systems and their role in client acquisition.
- Have a passionate interest in media and radio in particular.
- Have a good knowledge of social media and how to make it work for business development.
- Have experience in the recruitment of sales professionals.
- Experience in personnel management, coaching, motivating and developing individual’s career growth.
Here’s how to apply: send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com