As the Programme and Marketing Manager, you will be pivotal in overseeing the artist development programme at iluvlive and leading the marketing strategy for the company alongside the Programme Coordinator and our Managing Director. You’ll be responsible for generating innovative strategies to elevate the visibility of iluvlive and our programmes.
- Running the day-to-day artist development programme by organising monthly meetings, strategising with artists, and executing plans for impactful releases, e.g. pitching our artist development artist’s latest releases to DSPs
- Collaborate with partners and third parties (PR, radio pluggers, digital, creative teams, etc.) to amplify our reach and visibility of the brand and artist development roster, e.g. Craft and update artist one-pagers and proposal decks.
- Spearheading original and creative initiatives to elevate the profile of iluvlive and our associated artists, e.g. Developing marketing plans for key initiatives and events.
- Stay updated with the latest marketing trends, platform developments, and social trends to adapt strategies effectively.
- Digital Management: Curate and manage iluvlive’s social media accounts across various platforms, ensuring audience growth and engagement and amplifying our presence. e.g. Populate and manage content calendars, creating engaging content at our live shows
- Administrative Duties: Maintain website updates, database management, and oversee invoice payments.
- Reporting: Present comprehensive reports quarterly detailing social activities and artist development progress
The ideal candidate will be
- Passionate about UK Black music and Black Music genres
- Immersed in the UK’s Black music live music and/or nightlife scene
- Experienced in artist development, digital marketing or related roles
- A dedicated and dependable team player with excellent communication skills
- Creative with a knack for innovative campaigns
- An excellent time manager
The ideal candidate will have the following
- At least 2+ years prior experience in a marketing role within music
- Film and editing skills desirable, with experience in Adobe Suite, Canva, etc
- Up-to-date knowledge of digital marketing tools, including advertising platforms, social media and data analytics
- Great presentational skills to convey information and results to external partners
- Keen interest and thorough understanding of the current musical & cultural landscape
- Strong communication and partnership management skills.
- Organisational skills to manage multiple tasks efficiently, with a strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of current industry trends and platforms.
If you are enthusiastic about fostering artist growth, implementing digital strategies, and excelling in a dynamic and creative setting, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
We’re looking for someone passionate about the development of Black musicians and Black music genres in the UK. If this sounds like you, we invite you to apply and be part of shaping the future of iluvlive and its associated artists.
We are a multicultural and unique company able to put artist development at the heart of everything we do. We are passionate, dedicated and grateful to be able to work across so many areas of music.
We work very much as a team in forging our ongoing development and are looking for someone to come and work with us (rather than for us) on our continuing adventure.
Please upload a cover letter and CV here
Deadline – 18th January 2024 at 6pm
Salary: £24K – £27K
This is a full-time role, but we may consider condensing it to four days based on the candidate’s experience and abilities.
Our working hours are from 10 am to 6 pm. Occasionally you will be required to work at our evening events.
We work two days remotely and three days a week at our office in Pop Brixton.
We particularly welcome applicants from Black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds to ensure that the organisation continues to benefit from this diversity of experience.