IFPI is seeking a Senior Legal Adviser to work full-time in its Legal Policy team in London.
The IFPI legal policy team works to secure adequate legal and regulatory environment for the recording industry in markets worldwide.
It also informs IFPI’s voice in the copyright debate, promoting the value of music and the role record labels in the digital economy.
- Be a qualified lawyer in any jurisdiction with a minimum of 8 years PQE. Candidates who are not qualified lawyers will also be considered if they have a law degree and relevant experience of intellectual property law and practice.
- Have a good working knowledge of the international copyright and related rights framework.
- Be a fluent English-speaker, with competence in other languages preferred.
- Be capable of fast and accurate legal analysis, with the ability to work independently.
- Be entitled to work in the UK.
Applications and CV’s should be accompanied by a covering letter and sent to [email protected]