ie:music are seeking an excellent digital marketer to join their marketing team.
ie:music was established in 1992 by two industry veterans; David Enthoven and Tim Clark. The company manage artists including Robbie Williams, Passenger and Neck Deep, amongst others.
“The Artist and the Fan: the two most important parts of the music industry; everybody else and their egos are just the gloop in the middle”.
That is the mantra that has guided ie:music since it was established. In their words, “We are part of the gloop but every single day we have to justify what we do for our artists and we answer to them”.
ie:music is a pioneering management, entertainment and media company with ventures in music, film, television, technology, education and philanthropy. The company embraces digital technology as an extraordinary facilitator of artist – fan communications, as a means of encouraging transparency and making everything from ticketing to downloading and streaming more effective, efficient and honest.
- Create and implement world class digital marketing campaigns across web, email, eCommerce, DSPs and social platforms
- Develop strategies to grow audiences and streaming
- Analyse and report key metrics from artists’ various touch points online
- Maintain and optimise artists’ online presence across all channels, including DSPs and social channels
- Manage and maintain artists’ and company websites
- Produce content for social and digital ads
- Set up and optimise digital advertising campaigns
- Have 2 years+ relevant experience in marketing
- Have a passion for music
- Be a motivated, flexible team player
- Have an excellent understanding of best practice in digital
- The ability to prioritise, work under pressure, whilst having great attention to detail
- Have creative and technical abilities including proven experience with:
- Email marketing / CRM management
- eCommerce / Shopify
- LinkFire / Smart URLs
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Facebook Business Manager
- Analytics Tools (Google, Facebook, Apple Music, Spotify and YouTube)
- Basic HTML, web design skills and working knowledge of CMSs WordPress and Squarespace
- Good working knowledge or Adobe Creative Suite and video editing tools
- Affiliate Programmes
- Advanced HTML
- Advanced understanding of Facebook and Google Ads
- Working knowledge of ownership rights