ie:music are looking for a Head of Marketing to join their team. This role will report to the joint Managing Directors and be part of a team along with our two current Digital Producers.
Full job spec available on ie:music website, here: https://iemusic.co.uk/jobs/
Some of the responsibilities include:
• To have a deep knowledge of marketing in its fullest sense: above and below-the-line advertising; new media; directtofan social sites; PR; promotion; brand partnerships.
• To be outward facing, being aware of and understanding new developments in the entertainment and sports industries and quick to investigate.
• To fully understand the impact of this fastchanging digital media space, leading proposals of adoption and applying the best innovations to the benefit of ie:music, ie:sports and their clients.
• To forge and maintain relationships with leaders and key players in the entertainment and sports industries, as well as discover and connect with new companies and start ups, to benefit our clients with new sources of revenue or for strategic or educational purposes.
• To understand the importance data plays in being able to effectively improve our online channels; gathering feedback and user data, analysing and reporting key metrics, and setting and measuring strategic objectives.
• With the assistance of the Digital Producers, to be responsible for all our digital channels, which includes the operation of our artist websites, YouTube channels and social media accounts. This includes ensuring they are optimized and represent both the company and the artist on-brand at all times.
• To monitor the performance of existing third-party relationships, setting performance-related targets and ensuring we are working with the best possible partners.
• To be confident using a range of content management systems and social media platforms.
• To provide marketing support internally for all our clients and their Managers/Digital Producers.
The pace of the role is extremely fast and broad; strong organisational skills are required to work effectively and ensure that responsibilities are met.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A creative and commercial approach to marketing repertoire and will have experienced chart topping success.
• Strong relationship building experience, having worked with labels, artists and management at all levels, with indepth knowledge of the current commercial markets.
• Increasing awareness and sales by planning and executing effective paid for and organic marketing campaigns across multiple channels, both above the line and below the line and including email, SEO, PPC, google ad words and social media.
• A mix of marketing, analytical, relationship management and organisational skills. You’ll also be comfortable picking up new technologies.
• Several years sound experience in marketing (incorporating digital) and communication role, in a creative environment, at an intermediate to senior level.
• Experience, with a proven track record, of managing a team.
• An outstanding knowledge of the digital space and of all digital platforms, from the web to mobile.
• A never-tiring, genuine and enthusiastic passion for the fast growing digital marketing world.
Skills and knowledge:
• Team player
• Attentive to detail
• Adaptable & flexible
• Understanding of brand identity and consistency
• Excellent communicators
• More than your average holidays
• A healthy pension scheme
• Private Health, Critical Illness and Life Insurance
• The odd office jolly
• Working with a nice bunch of people