IDOL is a fully independent digital distributor founded in 2006 with offices in London, Paris, Nashville, LA, Berlin and Johannesburg. Following our highly selective approach, IDOL offers a high level of marketing resources and personalised attention to its partners.
Constantly expanding, the company now counts 60+ people and offers full worldwide digital distribution services to labels and artists such as Erased Tapes (Nils Frahm, Kiasmos), Bingo Bass (DJ Zinc), Infiné, Local Action (India Jordan), Proper Music Group, Record Makers (Sebastien Tellier), SRD, Vinyl Factory, Gondwana and more.
Additionally, IDOL offers a range of other services including digital marketing and International physical distribution through a network of trusted partners.
In parallel, IDOL also operates as a technology provider for 3rd party record labels and digital distributors, such as PIAS, Because Music, Concord Music Group, Ditto Music, Kompakt, Wagram Music and more.
Working closely with our International teams but based in the London office, your main role will consist of assisting UK based labels with the planning and day to day management and implementation of their release campaigns.
You will be tasked with helping with the logistics of our labels release plans as well as launching creative and innovative campaigns to achieve commercial goals.
Using IDOL’s market leading B2B analytics platform you will also be responsible for analysing results and using data to identify areas of success and possible improvement.
- Liaise closely with our label partners to deliver the highest possible levels or service and market insight
- Manage the labels releases using our portal Labelcamp
- Plan and strategize successful and creative release campaigns
- Analyse campaign results on a regular basis in order to improve results
- Work within a small but highly dedicated team in the UK office
- Attend gigs frequently and help introduce new music to the rest of the team.
- 2 years minimum experience in the music industry (ideally digital background), related to label management
- Very good knowledge of the UK music market, Digital Service Providers and new music consumption usages.
- Passionate about music and music culture, solid knowledge of the independent music scene.
- The candidate will be customer service driven, a proven relationship builder, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be challenge-driven.
- They will display an ability to work autonomously and be highly organised.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
Starting date : ASAP
Salary : D.O.E
Place: IDOL – Currently split between home and Unit 322, Edinburgh House, 170 Kennington Lane, London SE11 5DP
To apply, please send CV and covering letter to: [email protected] with email topic as indicated : “IDOL job application – UK Label Manager”