- To obtain new clients (songwriters, artists and businesses) via new business generation and cross sales.
- To develop new products, and enhance existing services, to better serve the market and grow market share.
- To review current and existing markets to maximize opportunities for growth.
- To partner with internal teams to ensure client expectations are exceeded, ensuring significant retention and renewal levels are maintained.
- To ensure clients are at the center of all activity, ensuring IDJ´s transparency and customer focus is evident at all times.
The A&R Assistant will provide operational support for the Southeast Europe A&R team, supporting the teams productivity and effectiveness, alongside administration and analysis for the wider Business Development function.
The A&R Assistant will produce and monitor the Client Pipeline, ensuring all leads are tracked through to sign up, provide research and analysis for the A&R team to identify potential clients, keep all sales assets and one pagers up to date, prepare Client Deal Summaries and general administration as requested.
- Generate Artist, Writer, Label and Publisher leads through external and internal research
- Coordinate and support external campaigns with A&R and marketing
- Receive and direct initial enquiries
- Carry out Repertoire Research on target Clients.
- Maintain and update Sales Assets and One Pagers
- Prepare advance appraisals, liaising with the A&R and Finance teams to calculate and complete.
- Coordinate diaries, meetings and action plans
- Be an IDJ ambassador at the events.
- Communicate effectively within the teams and internal stakeholders.
- Communicate effectively with artists, writers, managers and business clients at all levels.
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal teams to identify and deliver new client opportunities (e.g. events, festivals, etc)
- Customer and Relationship Management
- Prioritization, Organization and Deadline Management
- Good Verbal and Written Communication
- Passionate understanding of the music industry
- Demonstrable understanding of the music ecosystem and the functions within it
- Basic understanding of how global copyrights and rights organizations operate and are governed
- CRM and Office Software
- Positive approach to problem solving
- Enthusiasm for working with artists and business partners at all levels
- Enjoy traveling and working in new environments
- At least two years of experience within the music industry and digital distribution
- Prior experience in a customer facing role
- Contract type: Permanent
- Start date: ASAP
- Compensation: Competitive – Depending to candidate profile and experience
- Location: Remote
How to apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “A&R Assistant Position”
Applications are open until 1. December.
IDJDigital introduces artists, labels, content owners and content creators to a worldwide digital audience by operating in the domain of digital distribution and monetization of online video content.
Founded in 2015, IDJDigital partners with the world’s leading digital entertainment and streaming services and is a member of Merlin, IFPI, DDEX, Impala, and Runda to ensure the best possible solutions and deals for our clients.
IDJDigital brings everything under one roof. A full-scale media experience, IDJDigital is home to several platforms and services such as Artist Discovery & Development, digital distribution, Music & Video Production, Advertising, Publishing and so much more.
IDJDigital is part of the IDJWorld group which is a member of United Media, the leading media company in Southeast Europe. IDJWorld comprises of IDJDigital, IDJVideos, IDJTV, IDJTunes and IDJKids, and has 60 employees today.