“This startup is set to revolutionize classical music” – Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung
We are a technology company that is driven by the mission to build the world’s best streaming service for classical music lovers. We’re the best, because we’re the only service worldwide that is able to offer the specialized search that lovers of this genre want and need. A search that they can’t and won’t get at Spotify, Apple Music or Youtube.
We are honoured to also work directly with the world’s leading musicians and institutions, including the Vienna Philharmonic, the Philharmonia Orchestra and the Israel Philharmonic.
IDAGIO is available to music lovers across the globe, but physically we are rooted in Berlin and consider the German-speaking countries our home base, as the world perceives them as the cradle and the center of classical music.
WHERE YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
- You will manage our online customer acquisition channels to grow our subscriber base
- You’re responsible for our acquisition budget and goals
- Constantly test and optimize campaigns in major channels (SEA, Retargeting, Facebook ads, etc.)
- Manage campaigns and channels through in-house resources or external agencies, where sensible
- Ensure that we acquire subscribers in a sustainable way, with CPA below CLV
- Significantly improve conversion from visitor to subscriber
- Landing page optimization with in-house tech team
- CRM optimization with in-house team
EXPERIENCE AND PERSONALITY TRAITS WE FIND RELEVANT FOR THIS POSITION
- Competitive and relentless, can-do mentality; cares about real product value vs. short-term, spammy tactics
- Hands-on experience and proven track record with digital marketing channels – SEA, Retargeting, Facebook etc.
- Highly analytical; experience in scientific research and method is a plus
- A background in or passion for classical music is a plus
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Competitive salary with equity-based component (optional)
- Directly report to and work closely with Christoph, one of the founders
- Invest your time and energy into a meaningful and beautiful product that improves the lives of people
- Positive and purpose-driven working atmosphere in our office in Berlin Kreuzberg