“This startup is set to revolutionize classical music” – Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung
We are a technology company that is driven by the mission to build the world’s best streaming service for classical music lovers. We’re the best, because we’re the only service worldwide that is able to offer the specialized search that lovers of this genre want and need. A search that they can’t and won’t get at Spotify, Apple Music or Youtube.
We are honoured to also work directly with the world’s leading musicians and institutions, including the Vienna Philharmonic, the Philharmonia Orchestra and the Israel Philharmonic.
IDAGIO is available to music lovers across the globe, but physically we are rooted in Berlin and consider the German-speaking countries our home base, as the world perceives them as the cradle and the center of classical music.
WHERE YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
- Implementation of transparent and scalable processes in our financial team
- Owning the investor reporting – from a monthly update to in-depth board meeting documents
- Implementation of an adequate internal controlling system and cash flow management
- Support for the founders during funding rounds
- Coordination of external auditors and point of contact for financial authorities
EXPERIENCE AND PERSONALITY TRAITS WE FIND RELEVANT FOR THIS POSITION
- Multiple years of experience in a financial role, preferably in a fast-moving startup environment, leading a team
- In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bookkeeping and accounting software
- Strong analytical thinking and fast decision making
- MSc/MBA or relevant certification (e.g. CFA/CPA) is a plus
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Invest your time and energy into a meaningful and beautiful product that improves the lives of people
- Competitive salary with equity-based component (optional)
- Well-funded company with a driven and experienced team
- Positive and purpose-driven working atmosphere in our office in Berlin Kreuzberg