What is ICE?
ICE is the result of a big vision for the music industry. We sit at the exciting junction between technology, data and digital music consumption, addressing many of the industry’s biggest challenges.
We are purpose-driven in our mission to enable accurate, transparent & fair compensation for songwriters and publishers on an international basis. We achieve this through our music licensing, processing and copyright services.
Our Online Processing team innovatively address the data challenges involved in analysing epic volumes of global usage data to match written songs to recordings and calculate royalties based on terms from licensing deals. We collaborate widely across the industry to develop best practice.
Our Copyright experts consolidate complex song ownership data from multiple sources to provide the industry’s most authoritative rights picture, underpinning accurate songwriter payments from a wide range of sources.
Based in the UK, Germany and Sweden, with a multi-national team of 250+ committed colleagues working together each day to benefit rightsholders, this work has seen us distribute more than €1bn in digital royalties to our customers since 2016.
To work at ICE is to be part of modern working environments and practices. We are guided internally by our values of Excellence, Creativity and Respect and are committed to Diversity & Inclusion.
We are looking for a Team Lead to join our organization!
As Team Lead Music Identification, overseeing 13 FTEs within the Online Operations department, you will be responsible for delivering the Unit’s mission to provide timely and accurate matching results to support our royalty administration services. You have strong knowledge of leading teams performing in a KPI – deadline driven environment, and you are confident to interact throughout various organizational levels. To be effective in this role you need to have strong people skills, prioritization skills, and a good understanding of IT services in general, especially when operated in highly dynamic environments.
You are responsible for:
- Coordinate manual matching and auto matching deliveries
- Oversee internal quality checks and reporting statistics
- Responsible for the completion of internal and external customer-queries and requests
- Provide operational updates to external shareholders on a regular basis
- Align with internal / external stakeholders and customers
- Identify process improvements while coaching your team members on implementing ongoing process improvements
- Effectively manage your Team, own all resource planning, career development, individual performance management, and so on
- Monitor and review the performance of your team against predefined KPIs
- Partner with cross-functional teams within the Online Department to reach the overall departmental goals and deadlines
- Motivate and engage your team
- Recruiting new team members when needed
- Assessing risks and impact analysis on specific scenarios
- Training new staff
- Managing onboarding process of new customers
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Advanced know-how in Microsoft Office products (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical, negotiation and communication skills
- Pronounced customer service as well as a solution and goal-oriented approach to work
- Great organizational skills, ability to prioritize work effectively with deadlines in mind
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, are driven, creative energetic and passionate
- SQL knowledge is a plus
- Experience in the music Industry is a plus
- German language skills is also a plus but not required
We offer You:
- A modern working space in an international environment
- Free drinks (e.g. Coffee, Tea)
- Free fruit on a regular basis
- BVG Ticket (AB)
- Flexible working times, Monday to Friday
In order for us to consider your application, we ask you to submit the following:
- Your current CV
- Cover Letter
- Salary Expectations
- Earliest Start Date
We are very much looking forward to your application!