ICE is an international world class service centre for the global management and administration of music rights.
We offer the music industry professional, reliable, accurate and efficient services that enable music societies, music publishers and the composers they represent to manage their copyright information and to receive royalties they are due for online exploitation of their works.
The markets we operate in are challenging, in terms of both their complexity and speed of change.
ICE therefore requires its employees to adopt a flexible and positive approach to the developing requirements of their role and environment.
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Financial Controller looking for a career to join this dynamic, fast-moving, venture based in Kings Cross, London.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for a wide range of key duties, including: consolidating the UK monthly management information packs, multiple currency cashflow forecasts, reviewing and analysing costs and various non-financial information, and improving the reporting tools and processes.
- In the role of Financial Controller you will support the Head of Finance and team with the delivery of Budget, Actuals and forecast across ICE, the development of planning and reporting systems that integrate efficiently with other areas of Finance and the wider business, and the delivery of long term financial plans.
- The Financial Controller be responsible for preparation of monthly reporting packs for key stakeholders, including monthly multi-currency cashflow forecasts. They will also assist in preparation for the quarterly forecasts and the annual budget across the ICE Hub for Board level approval.
- The Financial Controller will lead the internal and external year end audits which may include coordinating any external audit assistance with third party suppliers.
- They will also provide support and input into the design, testing and implementation process of system improvements and support change initiatives throughout the business.
- They will be play an active role in risk identification and management, providing decision support on process improvements substantiated with relevant analysis and evidence.
- The ideal candidate must be fully qualified (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) or obtain an equivalent accountancy qualification.
- They will have strong knowledge of the UK statutory GAAP and desirably IFRS/US GAAP knowledge.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience engaging with key stakeholders and experience in the use of accounting systems such as, Cognos BI, SAP and any financial consolidation tools would also be highly advantageous.
If you are a self-motivated, analytical individual with great organisational and communication skills with strong attention to detail, we’d love to hear from you. A more detailed job description is available on request.
If this sounds like you and you have a passion for making a difference, please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by Friday 26 October 2018.
We recognise, welcome and value diversity and are committed to creating a workplace where all employees are given the opportunity to reach their full potential, feel valued and work together effectively to achieve our goals