ICE is an international world-class service centre for the global management and administration of music rights.
We offer the music industry professional, reliable, accurate and efficient services that enable music societies, music publishers and the composers they represent to manage their copyright information and to receive royqalties they are due for online exploitation of their works.
The markets we operate in are challenging, in terms of both their complexity and speed of change. ICE therefore requires its employees to adopt a flexible and positive approach to the developing requirements of their role and environment. We are currently looking for a:
Publisher Support Executive
In the Publisher Support Executive role, you will provide administrative and operational support to the Publisher Account Management team and other colleagues to ensure the smooth running of services to ICE’s publisher customers. This will involve contributing to various administration processes and tasks, quality assuring critical data and results, liaising with various teams and meeting and communicating with all of ICE publisher customers to ensure services are delivered as expected and KPIs are met.
The general aim of the role is to comprehensively support the front-line representatives of ICE with a view to ensuring our relationship and business with publisher customers is retained and their profitability to ICE and perception of ICE is maximised.
As the Publisher Support Executive, the customers you and your team are responsible for will have a significant financial value to ICE and/or involve very complex and challenging aspects to their services or relationship with ICE. You will also be required to assist the wider team with continuously reviewing and improving the way in which ICE interacts with its customers.
- Supporting the publisher account management team in the professional delivery of high-quality services and communications to ICE’s publisher customers.
- Assisting with the provision of reports, responses to queries, participation in meetings and collation of information regarding the provision of ICE’s services.
- Collating, analysing, comparing and checking of detailed numeric data.
- Monitoring all relevant process and service deadlines to ensure communications are delivered to prevent SLA breaches.
- Supporting the Publisher Account Management Team in the delivery of high-quality customer services.
- Assisting Publisher Account Managers and Service Desk in responding to customer and licensee enquiries, providing direct correspondence as required.
- Providing support in the monitoring of ICE’s performance against publisher customers’ contracts and SLAs.
- Providing cover for account managers in cases of absence where required.
- Collating and maintaining all relevant information about ICE’s publisher customers.
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement of procedures and service levels.
- Attending departmental meetings, occasional minute taking and supporting internal communications regarding the work of the department.
- Undertaking ad-hoc general administration duties, data gathering, data entry and reporting as required.
- Providing administrative support for the company systems and the Intranet.
- Identifying potential problems that could affect publisher customers and assisting in the prevention of these where possible.
- Communicating and representing publisher customers’ needs and priorities inside the ICE organisation.
- Highly numerate and organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Relevant experience is preferred but training will be provided
- A high level of technical proficiency and aptitude with computer software, including an excellent understanding of all Microsoft Office programs.
- Very organised and numerate with strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
- Flexible and willing to accept change as a natural consequence of a rapidly evolving business.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve and overcome barriers.
- Proven experience in first-class customer service.
- The ability to absorb and analyse significant amounts of information and then tailor the means of delivery, the language and format for a wide mix of audiences.
- Collaborative outlook and problem solver with proven judgement and decision-making skills.
- Ability to manage commercially sensitive and confidential information with total discretion, tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, complex, and rapidly growing/changing work environment; proven organization and prioritization skills.
- Ability to build positive relationships with partners and stakeholders, with strong networking skills and the ability to convince through personal credibility.
- The ability to absorb and analyse significant amounts of information and then tailor the means of delivery, the language and format of this to a wide mix of audiences.
We look forward to receiving your application (Please apply online by sending your CV and covering letter by Friday 2nd August, incl. your salary expectations and earliest possible start date.)
We employ, train and develop, promote and otherwise treat all employees and job applicants according to their merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We apply this without regard to any individual’s sex (m/f/d), race, religion, origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or disability.