ICE is the result of a big vision for the music industry that harnesses years of combined expertise in the multi-territory music market. We are the world’s first integrated processing hub offering a flexible suite of services covering copyright administration, multi-territorial online licensing and usage processing solutions.
Our services support Collective Management Organisations (CMOs), major and independent music publishers and digital service providers such as Facebook, YouTube and Tik Tok. We collaborate closely with stakeholders to continuously develop our products and services to enable accurate, transparent & fair compensation for songwriters and publishers on an international basis.
At the heart of ICE is Copyright Operations, where our team of experts consolidate complex song ownership and rights data from multiple sources to provide the industry’s most authoritative and trusted source of the truth, underpinning accurate royalty payments from a wide range of sources.
We are expanding our Copyright Operations and are currently recruiting in London for Copyright Analysts (m/f/d) on an initial 2-year fixed term contract, with a starting salary of £21.5K, increasing to £24K after successful completion of a 6-month probation period.
What you’ll be doing:
A Copyright Analyst reviews, compares and reconciles incoming Musical Work registrations from CMOs and publishers to ensure that the ICE Copyright database accurately reflects all interested parties and their contributions/claimable shares. They identify potential anomalies, research missing data utilising authoritative sources and liaise with ICE Customers to aid a prompt resolution of any conflicts. A Copyright Analyst ensures that all ICE processing activities achieve the contracted SLAs and delivers a service that supports our Customers licensing, invoicing and distribution deadlines.
What you’ll need:
- Rapid learning ability, along with good time and task management
- An analytical mind, with the ability to analyse information, identify conflicting data points, solve complex problems and make decisions utilising business rules and guidelines
- A flexible attitude to work and prepared to go the ‘extra mile’ to achieve tasks, objectives and targets
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desirable, but not essential:
- 2 to 3 years work experience within a complex, high volume, data analysis and reporting environment
- Music Industry knowledge – a basic understanding of copyright and the role CMOs and publishers play in the value chain would be advantageous
What we have to offer:
- Home Office working opportunities (including post-pandemic)
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Plan
- 25 paid days of annual leave
- Free eye-care vouchers
- Flexible hours
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Season Ticket Loan
- Employee Assistance Programme
In order for us to consider your application, we ask you to submit the following:
Your current CV and cover letter outlining your motivations for this role