ICE is the result of a big vision for the music industry that harnesses years of combined expertise in the multi-territory music market. We are the world’s first integrated processing hub offering copyright, online licensing and processing services.
Our customers include collecting societies, major and independent music publishers and digital service providers such as Facebook, Mixcloud and Soundcloud. We work to help ensure composers and songwriters are compensated accurately and fairly for the use of their Works.
We are looking for a Contracts and Repertoire Manager to join our team in either our Berlin or Munich office. Please note this position has a 2 year limited contract with an opportunity to extend.
As first point of contact for internal and external customers, the Contracts and Repertoire team is responsible for organising, coordinating, administrating, and processing all necessary activities concerning operational management of license-contracts and administered repertoires.
This involves accurate and timely data-entry into our proprietary systems, while also maintaining a deep understanding the specific repertoire and contract setup in these systems. This understanding will enable successful and efficient Licensing. This position will be responsible for owning communication between external Licensors, neighbouring internal teams, such as ICE licensing, processing or the IT team, in order to maintain a cohesive process and knowledge sharing.
To maintain efficiency the Contracts and Repertoire team is not only following standardised processes but also continually shaping existing processes. The purpose is to not only maintain quality assurance protocols but also strive for technical solutions and improvements as needed. Within the Contracts and Repertoire team you will maintain and work with ICE databases, contract templates, and analysing and licensing tools to help shape the day to day business.
The Contracts and Repertoire team is supporting the overall ICE mission to streamline the future of the music industry by being the number one provider in the market of online licensing. ICE is constantly looking to improve itself and collaborate with others in international projects to standardize and optimize the value chain of music copyright.
You are passionate about:
- Administering and processing data
- Technical and operational realisation of music license contracts
- Learn and understand repertoire rules for musical catalogues
- Getting your head around challenging correlations and systems
- Driving change and delivering creative solutions to improve customer service
- Communicating with Rights Holders, customers, technical data providers, internal IT and neighbouring tech teams; all on an international level
- Organising, coordinating, and developing technical and business processes and ensuring quality management
- Preparing statistics and reports for internal and external use
- Working on international and complex projects
- Strong MS Office skills, especially in excel
- Interest in technical topics and database work
- Analytical skills with a results-oriented mindset
- Ability to understand and articulate complicated subject matter
- Problem solving and the ability to manage a high volume of work
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills (English is our corporate language)
- Experience with Database management – SQL Query skills and MXL
- Some experience in Online Licensing or Processing from a Societies and/or Publishers perspective is a very nice to have
- Knowledge of the Music Industry is a plus
We offer You:
- Free drinks (e.g. Coffee, Tea)
- Free fruit on a regular basis (when we are back in the office someday)
- BVG Ticket (AB)
- Flexible working times, Monday to Friday
In order for us to consider your application, we ask you to submit the following:
- Your current CV
- A cover page that describes your motivation for applying, earliest starting date, and required salary expectations
If your experience, interest, and capabilities are aligned with our required qualifications, we are very much looking forward to your application.