Private Bankers from IBERIABANK’s Sports & Entertainment Group play a pivotal part in developing business in the world of Film, Music, Sports and more.
These bankers are experts at creating new relationships and building upon existing relationships within the Sports and Entertainment industry. They are responsible for business development, administering loan portfolios, providing clients with wealth management and treasury solutions, and cross-selling products and services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- This person will have interaction and be responsible for the daily needs of clients of the Sports and Entertainment Group. This includes but is not limited to individuals and business that are part of the Film, Music and Motorsports industries as well as Professional Athletes and those that work with these individuals. Specific knowledge and experience in these industries is preferred.
- Attend events in association with the Sports and/or Entertainment industry in an effort to expand COI base.
- Expand existing self-sourced client relationships which generate incremental revenue for the bank
- Develop new client relationships which generate acceptable returns for the bank
- Work with the Management and Underwriters to analyze the credit strengths and weaknesses of prospective borrowers and make loan decision recommendations
- Able to make recommendations on loan pricing and structure loans (term, covenants, collateral)
- Able to recognize client needs and matching the bank’s capabilities to meet these needs
- Negotiate independently with clients on loan structure, pricing, and other product/services for clients
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of bank’s lending policies and regulatory requirements with a particular knowledge of Consumer regulations
- Able to market the complete suite of IBERIABANK products and services to meet the client’s needs
- Work directly with Underwriter on loan origination process
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Banking experience developing business in the Sports and Entertainment industry is a must
- Strong business development and credit skills as well as being capable of achieving deposit and loan growth.
- At least 5 years of private banking or credit experience in a sales environment, a Bachelor’s degree, and credit analysis training.