IAMSOUND is a Los Angeles-based creative agency and visual arts studio specializing in creative services and experiential marketing.
Through our visual arts studio, we represent creatives working in set, stage and experiential design, creative and art direction, and other creative services for notable musicians and brands.
Our agency helps brands connect with people in music, art, fashion and film, working with some of the world’s most recognizable companies on experiential campaigns, talent curation, content creation and strategic partnerships.
IAMSOUND is currently looking to hire a freelance Project Manager / Day to Day Manager based in London who will work alongside the executive team in Los Angeles to ensure timely progression on full-cycle projects.
The position is available to start January 2020 – please contact email@example.com.
- Assist in the management of multiple projects to meet deadlines, manage and stay within designated budget.
- Coordinate and maintain project plans, status reports, travel schedules, client-related assets. Keep thorough documentation and track the progress of projects and report their results.
- Pre-production on projects with clients based in the UK, especially while LA is dark.
- Take notes on calls/meetings.
- Take meetings on behalf of IAS for possible new work.
- 2-3 years experience as a project manager or in a comparable role
- Familiarity with production and pre-production
- Expert organizational and research skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the music industry and passion for music and culture
- Ability to multitask and manage others
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of project management processes, workflow and terminology
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced (sometimes chaotic) environment under tight deadlines
- Self-starter and confident in decision making