At Human Re-Sources, we’re building the music business of the future with an eye toward where we believe the industry is headed over the next decade. The company exists to support entrepreneurial artists throughout their careers via an integrated solution that combines distribution, label services and data analytics.
To see this vision come to life, we’re building the infrastructure needed for the integrated solutions to work together as an efficient and powerful whole.
As Director, Strategic Marketing you’ll be responsible for driving the overall artist marketing strategy across the HRS Label Services/Distribution and Recorded Music divisions. In this position, you will report directly to the Vice President of Human Re-Sources.
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing plans with strong cultural insight and intent of growing the overall artist audience and exposure to audio and visual releases.
- Establish effective working relationships with popular influencer and social platforms – YouTube, Triller, Tik Tok, Instagram, Twitter among others.
- Identify growing market trends and research new developments and opportunities for
artist roster within the digital and experiential space.
- Create effective digital and OOH ad campaigns through external partners such as Google ads team, Gupta Media, Dash Two, and TEC Direct.
- Evaluate campaign performance and report KPIs back to internal marketing team
and external artist teams.
- High-level ideation around driving visibility for the Human Re-Sources company brand and message within the industry and artist community.
- Self-Starter, Motivated, Strong Industry Knowledge, Creative Thinker, Problem Solver,
- Confident, Strong Communication Skills, Ability to MultiTask and work in a Fast Paced
- Environment, Attention to Detail, Strong Time Management and Organizational Skills
- Strong Industry Relationships
- Minimum 3-5 years of digital marketing, marketing, and partner relations within the Hip-Hop and R&B space
- Experience breaking new artists with a keen understanding of current market conditions
- Strong understanding of influencer and social strategy
- Be an expert at creating conversation around emerging Hip-Hop and R&B talent