We are looking for a full-time Promotions Manager to join the Hospital Records team in our south London office, to manage all promotional activity for our label’s releases, event brands, and festivals Hospitality In The Park (UK) and Hospitality On The Beach (Croatia).
In this role you will be:
- Managing marketing campaigns for music releases and events
- Leading on social media strategy for our artists, label and event brands.
- Working with videographers and designers to secure engaging promotional content
- Helping artists to develop their online voice
- Sharing best social media practices with our artists
- Leading on developing the label and event brands
- Managing the Event Promotions team to deliver successful, sold-out shows
- Creating a strong network of industry contacts including press, radio, agencies, artists and managers.
- Closely collaborating with our Digital Manager, Events Manager and Merchandise team
- Adapting promotional campaigns to the ever-changing social media and digital landscapes
You will have/be:
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in a promotions or marketing role at a record label, PR agency or any music-related organisation
- Excellent knowledge of social media practices and how key platforms can be used to promote music, artists and events.
- Experience of working with artists and event promoters
- An understanding of key PR practices including radio and press
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- The ability to multitask many simultaneous projects
- Excellent communication skills, written skills and relationship building skills
- A team player who has the ability to motivate and inspire their promotions team
- A knowledge of drum & bass, our artist roster and events brand
Salary: Commensurate with experience
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to Jobs@HospitalRecords.com with the subject ‘Promotions Manager Application’ by Monday 16th September 2019.