Hospital Records & Songs In The Key Of Knife are hiring a coordinator to work within the business affairs and publishing departments. You will be responsible for supporting the Head of Business Affairs and Publishing Manager.
- Assisting the Head of Business Affairs with the drafting of a variety of contracts for artists and writers, including sync licenses and third party agreements, as well as amendments, side letters, extensions, etc.
- Co-ordinating, signing and finalising agreements
- Keeping an up to date legal database of signed agreements (including sync licenses), maintaining Options diaries, Advances schedule and other contract management documentation and systems
- Answering contractual queries from internal departments and third parties in relation to all Hospital executed agreements and licenses
- Assisting the Publishing Manager with royalty administration work, including sync related registrations and reporting to ensure accurate royalty collection
- Compiling and analysing publishing statements via internal systems
- Disseminating deal points and information to other departments within the organisation
- Other ad hoc duties that may arise from time to time
- Minimum two years experience in Business Affairs at a record label or publisher, with a good understanding of copyright and related rights
- Hands on experience in contract negotiation, drafting, music clearance and licensing
- Impeccable communication skills, with experience of networking, building and maintaining client relationships
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritise in a fast paced environment
- High level of written and spoken English
- Proactive and confident
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Docs suite
Hospital Records is prepared to train, invest in and develop the right candidate to become proficient in managing a team, whilst providing an opportunity to develop your career inside our existing employment structure.
We offer excellent benefits including:
- Structured onboarding, regular training and a personal learning and development plan
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Weekly online yoga
- Competitive company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Access to coaches and counsellors 24/7
Salary depends on experience.
Hospital Record Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
Application Deadline: 17th January 2022 (please note we may close the application process early if we have received sufficient applications). To apply please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject ‘Business Affairs Coordinator’. If you have not heard back from us within one week after the closing, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.