Horus Music Limited is a global digital music distribution and label services company. Established in 2006, Horus Music allows artists, labels, and right-holders to send their music to over 100 download, streaming, and interactive platforms including Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, YouTube, Deezer, VEVO, Beatport, Tidal, and many more around the globe, as well as offering digital marketing and playlisting opportunities.
We are looking for a Client Manager to join our distribution team due to internal promotion within the company. Our music distribution team are very hands on nurturing and guiding our artists from releasing their first single, through to strategic marketing strategies for the more advanced to reach and engage audiences around the globe.
- To be fully equipped to deal with distributing clients releases in a timely manner.
- To gain hands on experience within the music industry.
- Be an active member of the distribution team.
- Improve on knowledge of the music industry.
- Handle processing our client’s music releases to stores across the globe.
- Answer incoming calls/emails and answer customer questions in a timely manner.
- To learn the distribution process from artist, to store, to consumer– including the handling of metadata.
- Raise tickets with digital platforms.
- Check releases online.
- Work with digital platforms, staff and clients for marketing of releases.
Required skills, experience, background
- Develop your communication and interpersonal skills through liaising with clients
- Network with industry professionals and grow your own network of contacts.
- The ability to develop client relations
- The ability to upsell our marketing packages to clients
- A can-do attitude
- Someone willing to go the extra mile
- Assisting with digital distribution.
- Professional development.
- It would be desirable that the candidate can speak another language such as Spanish
- It would be desirable if the candidate has an understanding of DAW’s such as Ableton, Apple Logic, or Cubase etc.
Our company offers you all the advantages of a successful, fast-growing, global company: remote job, dynamic work environment, considerable working freedom, authentic and open corporate culture and excellent development opportunities.
Please email your CV, covering letter and salary expectation in the first instance to email@example.com.
Please note this is an entry level position.